Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interviews

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Interviews - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Dear Madden,

What are your plans for Beau? I bet they are kinky Wink Would the Pharmacy people let you keep him as a toy?
What's your relationship with Lye?
Are you going to tell Corie that Lye may be spying on her?
Are you physically attracted to Corie?

Dear Lye,

How many girls have you failed to immortalize? What's the process of making a doll?
What are you going to do to Juliet and Evangeline?
What do you plan on doing to Corie?
Have you noticed some similarities you and Evangeline have physically? Have you ever considered the possibility that you could be the father?
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:20 pm

My plans for Beau...to many ideas come to mind. He's a sturdy piece of aesthetically pleasing machinery. The fantasies are never ending! My first plan is to get in a good fight. Nothing makes the blood race like a hardcore brawl. After all everything becomes hard...hardcore that is, meow.
I doubt the Pharmacy would be nice enough to let me have him until he was all pulled apart and used up. No fun. But if I should happen to keep him what they don't know keeps him with me. Shhhhhhhh.........

Lye is my Master in the same way as a boss. It just sounds kinkier, more submissive calling him "master." We don't have much of a relationship outside of work. We don't hang out or anything like that like Corie and I have since working together. We just have this mutual understanding of deviancy, ego, sociopathic control...the list goes on. One of those "unspoken bonds" if you want to go that far. Given the orders I would kill him and not think twice about it and he would do the same towards me.
We definitely have different sexual tastes that's for sure. I mean, have you seen those "dolls" of his. Like nobody can tell those are human girls? Nya, gross. I do admire his artistic values and high IQ that rivals my own. What can I say? Wicked minds think alike?

As for my Corie... I could tell her...I guess, but then it could get me in trouble since Master Lye obviously didn't want her to know. I'm just curious as to what it's all about. There is some serious fang sway type tension going on there!
Physical attraction? As much as I enjoy workplace drama I can't say I pop a boner at the sight of her. She's got great tits and a pretty face, but it isn't a chiseled body that can throw me down and make my face into a sausage sucker. If she were to start stroking Mr. Kitty and sticks  finger in the tail end who am I to say no?

lets hit it hard
now you're in charge
you wanna roll
then take control
get up on the floor
show me what its for
wanna score
por favor
come on rock it hardcore

~Mad Cat cat 

Dear anonymous questionnaire,

I have only had 1 failed attempt at a doll and that was Valentina "Corie" Fontiar. If it wasn't for the fire she would be my eternal darling. Seeing as the way she turned out due to my influence she should be grateful not to have turned out as another wasted old mediocre hag living out her life in a Cal de sac.
My entire Doll Process is complex. Her voice and mannerisms are carefully recorded. After the courtship and consumption of innocence the body goes through a taxidermy process. The body is stripped, cleaned, and a mold made of it. The skin is then removed and the flesh carefully removed. Her skin, hair, and bones are kept. A robotic body is constructed, each with their own abilities and weapons, around the original bone structure so everything fits when the new robot is put into the mold of the original form cast in industrial strength plastic with a layer of soft foam to mimic fat. The skin is stretched back over and glued into place. The whole process takes weeks.
I can then take precise measurements and custom order costumes or outfits that flatter my dolls the most.

As for Juliet she is a Pharmacy deconstruction project. After which I can take her in and make her into my latest doll, but not before I am able to keep her company.
Evangeline is proving to be more fascinating than any child I have encountered. Though she is a product of Corie's loins there is indeed something special about her that makes me want to keep her near. I have no wishes to ruin that inspiring angelic light.
Corie I do not trust. I know she has not forgotten our past nor has she put it past her. I can tell by the look in her eye she wishes to destroy me. For now I have nothing more to do with her until she makes a move against me. If she does so then there is no limit to the wrath in which I can unleash.
The physical attributes between Evangeline and I may be purely coincidental. The possibility completely stands that I am her biological father, but I need a blood test to determine such. I would not put it past that she is not mine being as women are notoriously unfaithful. As flattering as it is that my seed has spread doesn't mean Corie will be as honest with me about any offspring. I would appreciate it if she were to admit so that way I may assume my position as her father.

=Lye Anderson
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:36 am

Darling Evee,

Do you know what your mother does for a living?
Does she ever act strange about you playing the piano?
Have you ever asked your mother about who your father is?
How do you imagine him to look or be like?
Would you want to meet him and if so what is the something you want to do with him?

~fatherless
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:55 am

Dear fatherless,

I'm not really sure what mommy does for a living. I just know it involves traveling a lot, but she is always there for me whenever I need her.

Yeah... she gets sad and then mad and then she tells me to stop and then she leaves the room.

Yep. I have asked her, but all I get is that he was her everything and he was her piano teacher.

I imagine him very tall... because Im too tall for my age and I imagine him and me playing the piano together and going out with me and mommy to get ice cream and doing everything with mommy and me. I imagine him as a nice person with a gentle heart and loves to be with me and mommy.

Evangeline Fortier
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 pm

This is to multiple characters:
Jyu
Juliet & the Virus
Corie
Dr. Takeru

If you had 3 wishes what would they be and why?

-annonymous
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Jyu: Three wishes... Um... I'm not sure. To be able to control these new feelings? To understand why I feel them now and what is this idea of having someone important. Could I be an important someone too?

Juliet: I wish to have a real normal life where I go to school, do dumb teenage things, go to Pep rallies, prom, go out to the mall with girl friends and talk about boys and unimportant things girls talk about when they're in a pack. I wish there was no such thing as aging so that I can be with someone special to me, why can't the virus stop me from aging instead of trying to kill me from the inside out? I wish to be free.

Virus: Spread... spread... spread...

Corie: I wish I hadn't gone off on this vengeful pursuit. I wish I had my baby back with me. I wish Lye were dead.

Dr. Takeru: I don't believe wishing will help solve anything. Taking action is what truely gets things done.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:09 pm

Question for multiple characters
Lye
Madden
Beau
G

If you could have 3 wishes what would those be?
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Lye: Three wishes you say? Hard to choose just three, but being as I'm a self made man I don't desire to wish for anything. If I must decide I will wish for: appreciation for my art in doll making, end of all disease, and full custody of the daughter I recently found I produced. I would've said "world peace" but then I may be out of a job.

Madden: Can I wish for 1000 more wishes? No? Damn, well, there's so much I want.
I can say I wish to be in charge of a male model company that jet sets around the world to exotic locations with even more exotic photos. Wish number 2 must be. . .Beau as my personal body guard and play toy. My last wish is just to have my mother alive and well and home with me again.

Beau: Three wishes aren't really possible, are they? I'm a simple guy I don't need anything. I wish Juliet would get rid of the virus and be free to live her life like a normal girl. I wish for a sweet car with unlimited gas so I could travel across the USA just me & the open road. Lastly, I don't know, world peace or end all sickness? Fuck if I know.

G: The concept of wishing is ridiculous. If one wants something they must work to achieve it. If I were to get anything for free I would just get unlimited cigarettes, weapons, and be able to fly. I'll ask the scientists about that last one to be my next upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Dear Lye (alternate universe)

What were you searching for in Juliet's room!?

Sincerely,

Freaked out girl
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Dear Freaked out girl,

Do not be so freaked out.
I was just searching for anything that may not be found in a background check.
When letting someone inside the homes of others I have to be certain of who they really are. You never know what is going on with a person behind closed doors or what skeletons hide in their closet.
If anything should go missing or a worker is an addict all those exposed secrets will fall on my head.
What else would I be searching for?  Twisted Evil 

That is all,
Sincerely your apartment manager,
Lye Anderson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interviews
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum