Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Red: Turmoil

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Apothic Red: Turmoil Empty
PostSubject: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:55 pm

It was almost afternoon and her stomach was still begging for fuel. Juliet really regrets to not have eaten the delicious breakfast that was served to her, but eating after there had been a massacre right under their noses did not feel right at all. In fact she's becoming someone she can't even recognize. Every little thing she has done to survive, as Beau had been saying, was going against everything she was.

After minutes of walking Juliet came across this French themed café. All of the people with money in their pockets getting served like royalty was just mocking her. With her own pockets empty like her belly, she can just stand on the other side of the road with frowns and pouts. "This just cruel. What I wouldn't give for just one bite." The girl whined as she dropped her head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:47 pm

In the bright sunlight his new little obsession is standing tall. Her pale skin glows against her dark chestnut. Those large eyes and long lashes flutter with innocence and wonder towards are vast, unforgiving world. What kind of man would he be if he were to let her be alone against the odds? So many things can go wrong and so many things can take away that pure light.
In his mind he is something of a white knight the kind that saves these princesses from the big bad world of thieves, witches, and goblins.

"This just cruel. What I wouldn't give for just one bite." She drops her head in an adorable manner as if she were on a sitcom. She is right the city can be so cruel. He knows he shouldn't, but he must convey onto her generous kindness. Plus with his large bank account and incredible resources almost nothing was out of reach.

He walks up to enter the restaurant and pauses. "Young lady, are you alright? I'm sorry to bother you, but you appear famished. May I offer you a quick lunch? It would really put my mind at ease to know your stomach isn't aching." Lye puts on his most gentle face and tone. He resists touching or getting within a two feet of her. He has one hand in his pants pocket and the other to his chest as he says "at ease". He doesn't wish to be pushy as only the smallest, most tempting bait works best to catch a hungry minnow.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:47 pm

A man's voice stood out from the city's noise. Juliet looked around to find where it was coming from and found it was the voice of a full grown man with gorgeous blond hair neatly tied in a pony tail. He appeared to be a professional worker probably on his lunch break. Was he speaking to her? The confused girl looked to her sides and behind her, but there was no one else standing in the middle of the crowd but her and the man. She raised an eyebrow at him thinking of why would a stranger offer her food. Sometimes men looking for some fun would do that to vulnerable girls, but this one was interesting; asking a girl who is not even half his age to have lunch with him or maybe just buy her something she could take in a doggy bag.

"U-umm... Thank you for your generous offer, but I don't want to be a bother." She turns and walks on down the sidewalk. Her stomach was begging to reconsider. Juliet didn't even make it to five steps, her belly was demanding food and this time it meant business. She stopped and clutched at her stomach. I'm STARVIIIING!! She was debating whether to reconsider the man's offer or go find Beau and get something to eat. Looking for Beau sounded like the wises option, but the two are not really on talking terms at the moment. Stealing certainly was not an option for her for a few reasons: she's not a criminal, she doesn't have a clue how to do such thing and she was no strength to deal with a chase from an angry clerk or any other individual that may get involved.

"This can only happen to me." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:22 am

Even time can't change or cure scars. This beast before her eyes has not been tamed. In fact there isn't anybody that could ever change what lurks underneath those sky kissed eyes. The pain his heart carries must be all too deep for it to disappear. If only he were able to forget what had happened then maybe he could be truly happy. Corie tossed away any ounce of hypocrisy hidden in her thoughts. She too has been scared and has not healed. The fury is too strong, almost like it was fresh, but really it has been kept locked in her for too long. She knows what pain feels like, but she doesn't wish it upon others; not even this girl she has been instructed to spy on... for now.

"The Master has made contact with the female target." She said to Mad Cat. Corie felt a bit of relief when she saw the girl turn him down. Yes, she is suppose to help capture her, but at the same time... The girl was the youngest target she has ever had.

"... Hey Kitty... do you need help tonight or would you rather go off alone?" Sometimes Mad Cat and Corie go off on night missions, but mostly Mad goes alone; it seems much easier that way, because he doesn't have to worry or wait for any slowpokes. "If you want to go alone I can go to our HQ and look up these two targets." Corie had told him about a small cabin she has outside the city, where they can regroup and have meetings.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:40 am

Juliet seems confused by his spontanious offer as if she doesn't believe his offer is for her. Then her rejection is true. She doesn't make it but a few steps before the growling of her empty stomach causes her to pause.

"Miss, it wouldn't be a bother at all. I'm used to helping others. As a social worker I take great pride in my work, but by all means don't count this as mere charity. It would be a pleasure to have company for lunch. I so rarely do." He tries a better angle. Just one more gentle nudge and he knows she'll take a bite.

~ ~ ~

Mad Cat is standing in the shadows of a building next to where Beau has parked again. What he's doing this time is a mystery. He's just sitting in the car listening to the radio and the beats are so loud it's all even his sharp ears can hear.

"The Master has made contact with the female target." Corie chimes in. Her tone is a bit off unlike when they're normally talking. Something has her disturbed, but for the life of him he can't figure out what it is. "... Hey Kitty... do you need help tonight or would you rather go off alone?" She then pulls a new question out of thin air. "If you want to go alone I can go to our HQ and look up these two targets."

"Hmm...? Not surprising he would. She's just his type." He starts to contemplate what to do with her. "It is whatever you want. You know when we're together it's quite a gas. You would keep me entertained, but also distracted. If tonight is anything like last night you'll need to leave me alone for at least ten minutes or however long my toy is changing or in the shower." He lets her in on his personal joke. "If you retreat to our little hide out will you keep in open frequency with me? I do tend to get bored when things settle down. I am only one for chaos."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:21 am

Juliet had no idea how to handle a situation like this. Part of her wants to go find Beau, but the lack of strength was an issue; if she so much as took another step she was sure she would fall dead on the floor.

Her wanna-be knight in shinning armor incists to buy her the nutrition she so desperately needs and honestly she wanted to accept it, but from what she's been through trusting others was yet another issue Juliet was going through. A little voice inside her head persuaded her to take the "social workers" offer. Slowly she glanced at him her eyes scaned the man from head to toe. He was dressed casually, but had a hint of fromality.

"You're... a social worker?" Juliet found that hard to believe. You might as well be a male model. She thought to herself as she longinly stared at the restaurant. Juliet walked to him, but kept her distance. "Prove it."

Last edited by Lady Letra on Thu May 03, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Corie knew Madden could smell something wrong with her everytime the Master was around. She had been disragarding any questions he made to satisfy his curiosity. Whatever curiosity he had she would let him find out on his own; Madden was good at those things. Though deep down Corie did wish to talk about it, just to let out all of her feelings, but in some way she was afraid to do so, because Mad Cat didn't seem like the comforting type.

"Then you can go at it alone tonight. I'll be at the hide out."She continues to observe both Lye and the girl. What are you doing kid? Get out of there while you still can.

"If you retreat to our little hide out will you keep in open frequency with me? I do tend to get bored when things settle down. I am only one for chaos." Corie chuckled.

"You know I like to work quietly at night honey. But I'll admit, working without you is lonely. I'll radio in when I can, d'accord?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:09 am

Juliet is still apprehensive. He cannot blame her she has been fleeing since the moment she left the Apothecary. Poor thing.
"Prove it," she demands after a long, hard stare.

"Of course," he reaches into his breast pocket and pulls out a small, metal, antique cigarette case. He flips it open to reveal business cards. On it are his alias: Lyenal Richards and his title as a city social worker along with his cell phone number. It's plain, but professional. "I'm sorry for being so forward. I should've introduced myself beforehand. I didn't mean any harm. My job allows me to meet a multitude of people and I sometimes forget that not every person in the city knows who I am." He apologizes to better explain his actions.

~ ~ ~

Corie decides to be left alone. She's clearly hiding something and needs to the time to sort her head out or she'll keep making minor mistakes like she has. At least she promises to radio in and keep on him now and then.
"Alright," he sighs, "I tried to be nice about it."

He puts his hands on his hips. "What are you up to now, big boy?" He sees Beau has left the car in a crowded parking lot and is no scouring for a new vehicle. "No, not that one, pick the nicer one." He whispers to him.
"Android has acquired a new ride. A 90's model dark green two door with rims. Something like a mock-racing car. I don't know a damn thing about cars." He admits. "Be on the lookout he's on the move again." Mad squats down and leaps straight up into the air onto another fire escape to climb up to the roof and keep a close pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:25 am

"You better let the Master know. If the android's in a different car then I have no way of knowing where he is." She says still looking after the girl and Lye. To Corie's dismay the Asian has submitted to her hunger. Apparently young girls are easy to persuade when they're most vulnerable. Also it seems that Lye has not lost his charms. Time really can't change a thing.

"How far away is the android? Can you send your location?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:36 am

Juliet takes his business card and reads it carefully. "Lyenalllll.... Richards." Her eyes met his face. "You don't look like a Lyenal." Even if he proved his position she still felt cautious. Anything can be faked; like they do in movies. Her stomach growled once more and again she clutched at it.

Before making her decision she cleared her throat. "Well Mr. Richards... you have proven yourself..." She extended her hand. "I accept your offer, but with only one condition; I will pay you back whatever you spend on me and you will accept it. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:18 am

"You are a young lady of good character." He takes her hand in a light way as he would for any woman. "It's a deal." He smiles then goes over and holds open the door for her. "If you don't care for Lyenal my friends call me Lye, but Mr. Richards is just fine. Whatever you feel most comfortable with, Miss. . .?" He lets her finish his sentence of what her name is as she enters.

Lye is disappointed that she isn't as eager as the others, but not discouraged. It wouldn't be as entertaining if there wasn't a chase involved. A good thing is always worth the work.

As they are seated he pulls out the chair for her before seating himself. The waiter gives them the menus then goes to fetch some water. "Please order whatever you like. I can cover anything we order."

~ ~ ~

Cories sound awfully concerned. He can't tell if she's for or against the Master, but her degree of professionalism has already been called into question when Mad knows she's really quite good at her job. She may even be looking out for him so he doesn't get chewed into as she did. Her little actions scream a hidden truth.

"I would have switched cars as well. The other had blood and evidence gallor." He compliments. "I am already on it sending locations via GPS to your phone. Master Lye already has us both on tap so he'll know where I am, but I doubt he even knew which vehicle the android was in to begin with. I'll text him anyways right now if it'll put you at ease, my lady." He does so as he speaks. "He doesn't seem to be heading too close to you yet, but it's only a matter of time. It's as if he can hone in on her. Is it just a coincidence?" His tone tells that he doesn't believe so, because the Apothecary is as super secretive as the Pharmacy. Who knows that they did to the girls organic body.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:59 pm

He smiles then goes over and holds open the door for her. "If you don't care for Lyenal my friends call me Lye, but Mr. Richards is just fine. Whatever you feel most comfortable with, Miss. . .?" Juliet thought quickly whether to tell him her name or not. They were strangers to each other, how should he address her? Name or last name?

"Saito." Mr. Saito had taught his daughter that it's customary for Japanese people to address each other by their last name and only use their first names if they trust each other.

"Thank you." She smiled at Mr. Richards. As they settled down at the table Juliet went through the restaurant's menu and paid more attention to the prices. She doesn't want Mr. Richards to spend so much money on a girl he picked off the streets and also she doesn't want to take advantage on him, it would be very rude of her. Juliet sat up straight and very lady-like; her father was very strict when it came to posture and manners at a table. All those years of scolding got to her and new she automatically sits properly when it came to fancy places such as this one.

Juliet ordered the cheapest things they had on the menu. "Um... so..." She thought very hard for a small talk. The only thing she could think of was very dumb and common. "Nice day we're having huh?" She smiled. "The other day was pouring like in Niagara falls. I'm surprised the... river... didn't... overflow. "

'Pouring like in Niagara falls'!? 'The river didn't overflow'!? Really? Really!? She blushed a little at her silly statements. It was the only topic she could think of. What do grown ups talk about anyway?

Last edited by Lady Letra on Thu May 10, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:11 pm

"I think he could be able to hone in on her. If he was assigned to protect her then they should have like some kind of connection." Corie then checked her phone to see her partner's current location. The android was a bit far from the girl, but it seemed he was on his way. If he makes it to the restaurant then it can only confirm he can find the girl no matter where she was.

She was beginning to get bored for the first time. Now that both Anderson and the girl were inside the restaurant, all she has left is to keep watch for the android as well. "I wonder if those other guys from the Apothecary are going to strike tonight again. They only go after them when they're alone or at night." She kept wondering. "I'm bored."

"Kitty... I want to have fun too." Once again she checked her phone. The android was closing in on them. As a precaution Corie sent the Master a message warning him that the android was getting close to where they are. "Though I wonder... what can i do for fun?" Honestly she hoped Mad cat didn't answer the questions; his ideas of sometimes frightened her.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:54 am

Lye watches her every expression, her every movement, her every breath. . .
Yet he must do so without staring. He catches her from his peripheral vision, quick glances, acting as if he's reading his menu, and making sure to make eye contact when she's talking as a person should. He's a pro at observing or as the hethans call it "stalking".

"Miss Saito," he repeats her name to himself not for memorization but for his own pleasure of being able to say her darling name out loud.
When she thanked him then hid that sweet smile he felt chills of pure joy. How divine to be given this opportunity and now she feels she is in his debt which will cause her to stay grateful towards his valient efforts.

She pushes out something about the rain yesterday compared today and Niagara Falls.
"Yes, it is very nice to have a break in the weather." He agrees. She's sitting up perfectly straight and making certain to stick to a cheap meal. She should be taking what she wants given the open offer like all the previous girls.
His phone does a tiny chime when there is a text message. He knows he'll need to check it soon, but he doesn't wish to interrupt her or this moment.
"Miss Saito, may I make an observation?" He politely lets out. "Many of the teenagers I work with are much more...immature than you present. It is obvious you have not grown up on the streets. Though it is non of my business if you are in any trouble either at home or others I can assure you I would do anything in my power to make certain you are taken care of. Your life is very important. I don't mean to be presumptuous or pushy in any way, but I want you to know we can offer food, shelter, schooling, and counseling." He lays on that social worker persona pretty thick so that it will stick inside her mind that if she needs to get away she'll have it in mind he can provide basic needs.

His phone chimes again. "Please, excuse me, I have to be sure there is no emergency at work." He opens his phone and quickly scans through the two messages from his devoted minions. Updates on the Android's location. They are upping their efficiency which is good. There is still time. "I'm sorry for the interruption." It doesn't take him a minute, but he apologizes for it anyways. "I would enjoy hearing about any of your hobbies or favorite things. What are some things that make you happy, Miss Saito?"

~ ~ ~

"Fun, fun, fun," he repeats her as he thinks it over. "Of all the multiple actions we can take from a fancy Noir style ball to shooting the homeless with paintball guns my vote is on finding us a couple of sexy studs and getting a well deserved hot oil rub down ear to tail. Slip n' slide, baby, slip n' slide."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:34 am

Juliet was always careful with whom she talked to and what she said, especially with strangers. Though there were exceptions at times, but with all that's gone down the road talking about one self was a big no no. She listened to his "observation"... a very good one at that. Once again he offers her his services and immense generosity. Her cheeks flushed that pink color upon her skin. Somehow every guy has managed to get her to do that.

He is interrupted by duty calls; to which she feels that she's being a burden. A busy man like him should be focused on work, not picking up street rats like she has just became. "I'm sorry for the interruption."

She smiles at him. "No trouble at all sir."

He then goes on trying to get in her mind. It's pretty normal for a social worker. Finding a kid like her alone on the streets, appearing famished and thirsty can trouble anybody."I would enjoy hearing about any of your hobbies or favorite things. What are some things that make you happy, Miss Saito?"

Before she could answer the waiters had brought them what they had ordered. The sight of the delicious banquet set in front of her was mouth watering. Her eyes lit up, finally she could satisfy her hunger after hours. Juliet wanted to jump on the table and devour everything in sight, maybe even the plates, but she kept her composure; wouldn't want to cause a scene in front of the entire restaurant.

As she prepared herself to eat she answered his question. "My hobbies?" She thought to herself as she placed a napkin on her lap to prevent any stains on her only set of clothing. "What makes me happy?" There were a lot of things that satisfied her, but never completely happy. "You mean besides food?" She giggles at her little joke. "I think that happiness can only come when the person has fulfilled his or her wants. So I guess anything that I achieve makes me happy." She takes a few bites before continuing. "As for my hobbies... It is a loooong list, but if I could pick one thing it would be singing." She takes a sip at her glass of water. "But enough about me. I don't like to brag. What about you Mr. Richards? A man as generous as yourself must have an interesting profile." She kept eating after that.

Last edited by Lady Letra on Sun May 13, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:56 am

"You are some kind of freaky." Corie answered his idea of fun. Which didn't even phase her at all; she's heard him say more "interesting" things before. "As... fun as that sounds. I think I will pass. You know how I fill about my personal space. A massage from a "sexy stud" is unacceptable." Being touched by sneaky hands may be a dream for a woman her age, but for her is just another story. She continues to watch her phone. The android is closing in the gap between him and the girl.

"I would rather just go to a bar and drink a little. Though I do not know if I should take you with me." Corie recalls a little incident she had with Madden a year before when the two found a way to hide Kitty's unique appearance. It wasn't because he got discovered, oh no, it was because he saw how uncomfortable Corie gets when men are too close for comfort. He surrounded her with, not easy for her to admit, attractive men of her age who wanted nothing more than to get down and dirty with her. Of course she managed to escape their hormones, but barely. "I will never be able to live that down."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:41 am

Lye gives her a slight chuckle at her joke about food making her happy. She's entirely too adorable. He could really eat her up as desert-spread those skinny legs and taste that sweet, virginal syrup. She says her hobby is singing which he'd instantaneously want to orgasm to if he could make her do so by tongue.
His mouth is watering. He lets out a quiet, hidden sigh at his own desires and looks down at the delicious food displayed before him that could still not compare to his all consuming fantasy.

"You enjoy singing? That's a beautiful talent to have. Not everyone can be good it must be genetic mixed with raw talent." He compliments with only her word to prove it. "You are too kind by calling me generous. I am simply proud to be a humanitarian. I take no credit for what I do." He keeps his smile controlled to keep from appearing too eager for her praise. "I believe our talents may meld together very well. Though I'm no singer I am fluid upon the piano. An accompaniment by you I bet would be harmonious." He is pleased to have found a girl who has more talent outside of looks. "I was also a literature major. I constantly have my nose in a book. I guess I am the "nerd" type." He makes a joke at his own expense.
~ ~ ~

"Oh, you were fine! You lived didn't you, honey?" He passes off her hesitance at what he assumes she's referring to the last time they went out. He did everything in his power to douse her in yummy man-meat that she repelled from. It was peculiar. "Now that it's out there is no turning back. We are hitting a phat bar and breaking down the walls."
He then breaks out his own little song. "A little liquor makes her slicker so bottoms up lets all be sluts!"
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am

Having this normal moment after consecutive abnormal, confusing ones was very refreshing. She feels very thankful for Mr. Richards; he's been able to take her away from the hell she had been through and brought her back to the world she once knew, but it brought her disappointment to know that it's only temporary. Soon she'll have to rejoin her partner and walk back down the dangerous path ahead. Could there be a way to escape it?

Juliet listens closely to Lyenal as he goes on about himself. Her eyes light up when he reveals he is a pianist. By the time he finishes talking she has eaten almost all her food. The girl cleans herself up with the napkin before talking. "Nerd type?" She giggles. "You don't look like it sir. I've been in that crowd and you most certainly would not be considered as such. I think that you would be in a veeerrry different level."

The waiter comes to their table to retreat the empty plates and asked Juliet if she would like a desert. "Oh no thank you." She doesn't want to add more money to her debt with Mr. Richards. This restaurant was expensive enough. "You are a musician? Why aren't you a concert pianist then? That beats Social Worker by far, no offense intended." Her eyes shifted to his left hand. No wedding ring. He's either single or forgot to put it on.

"I'd love to hear you play. Though I don't know where that may happen." She went on talking to herself then realized she drifted off. "Oh! Um... Th-that is if it's no trouble. I mean you must be a busy man."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:19 am

"Pourquoi ne pas voir que je ne veux pas ce genre de chose!?" Madden can only push her so far. For a long time she has repeatedly told him that she's not that kind of woman. There's only one thing that is most important to her in this life and it's not sexual interactions no matter how attractive the person may be.

"I swear Madden if you put me through that again I am going to fucking kill you!" She didn't expected him to take her seriously, he never takes anybody that way. Madden always does what he wants just for the hell of it. Sometimes Corie wishes she could be that careless, but history was not that kind to her.

"Zut!" She quickly sends the Master that the android has arrived. He only had a few minutes to rap things up.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:26 pm

She catches his self insult joke and disputes it. To see her smile and to even giggle fills his heart with a divine light only an angel can deliver.

"Dessert is on me." He offers. "Payment for your compliments and company." He taps on a variety platter of sweet finger foods such as foreign cookies and fruit they can share. "I didn't choose pianist as a profession, because I enjoy it too much. I fear if I would be forced to play repeatedly pieces requested by others I may grow weary of it. It's more of a hobby now that helps soothe my soul when its been rung out to dry." He gives her a bit of truth that is important to him. "There is that and a bit of stage fright." He adds. "To have a captive audience is very flattering. There's no one for me to play for at home but the houseplants."

He's yet to think of a good answer for him being a social worker, but what he knows he needs is a great answer. It comes to him shortly. "Growing up privileged I took a lot for granted. Then I made a friend who changed my life. This person came from a broken home, but was always so strong about everything. When my mother became aware of how close we were she forbid me from seeing someone who was "beneath" me." So far so true, but he can't let on everything about his past. "My friends home life was so incredibly unstable that it caused their death. I was ashamed I could not save my good friend. Though there's nothing I could have done to save them I wanted to be able to preserve my friends legacy by doing everything I could to prevent anything like that from happening again to other innocent children." He may have changed the end, but the light coating of tears in his eyes is still real.

Lye clears his throat and feels his persona has given him enough of a face for her to believe in.
Before he can say anything more his phone gives off a warning signal that only appears as a silly ringtone to anyone else. He pauses and glances at his hip. He gives her a shy smile as if to apologize again. He opens his phone and sees the message from Corie and another from Mad Cat both warning him the android is not only near but basically on top of him. He had ignored the first message from Mad Cat, but Corie's got through to him. Good thing she's doing her job or else he'd be unprepared. He shoots Mad Cat a quick text and shuts his phone.
Dessert arrives and Lye gives his full attention back to sweet Juliet as if nothing is wrong. "Let's dig in."
~ ~ ~
Mad Cat had been on the android's tail the entire time, but he was slow to realize just where his Master has stopped. He didn't actually send him a text about his location, but his phone automatically updates Lye on his on so he should've been aware of this.

Mad is now perched behind a billboard on top of a building overlooking the quaint little cafe. He can see his master and the lab rat sitting pretty at an outdoor table as casual as can be. How droll in Mad's opinion, but the normal public setting is a good place to gain the trust of a paranoid girl with no life experience. Lye is the undisputed champ at manipulation and stalking.

The car pulls up to a meter and parks after having circled the block once, but the android doesn't feed it money. He leaves the car running as he walks around. He's rather dashing when he's brooding and dominant. Mad can say he's waiting for the perfect opportunity to intervene, but he can't help let Beau get too close. This way he'll have to step in and start a hair raising fight. It's his chance to encounter that hot body against his body even sooner than expected. He readies his switchblade equipped with a tazor at his side and watches with great anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:08 am

Beau watches the car's clock as if it was turning into a bomb.
He had stopped multiples times only because he couldn't take the guilt of what could happen because he let her walk away. The city could be infected, a war between mad scientists could erupt, but worst of all Juliet may be in sever danger or even dead and he wouldn't know. He seems to be able to hear her when she calls for him and can read the rhythms of her natural flowing body. The strangest part is his nagging sensation of every corner to turn to get closer to her. It's as if he just knows where she is, not an exact location, but her general direction.

In the glove department he has a hidden gift as a pathetic apology for chasing her away. He wouldn't mind if she'd suck it up yet he's realized he can lead a horse to water but can't force her to drink. The empty smoke didn't do much but give his hand something to do. A waste of time. The energy drink had a synthetic, chemical tint to it-not much of a taste. It did give him some pep in his step.
After so many hours apart he was growing nervous. He isn't sure how street savey Juliet is. Do teenage girls ever travel in anything, but loud packs?

He can sense her now almost like she's right next to him. That is the spot that feels most right, because he knows its where she's safest. As he glances out the window he spots her and he does a double-take. She's seated at a white table under a large umbrella across from a proper looking gentleman, but it's only a glance and he has to circle the block to get back to them.
He doesn't bother turning off the car just in case he has to make a quick get away. There's a meter but he won't be parked long enough to receive a ticket & if he does who cares it isn't his car.
He marches up to the fencing and leans against it so he can hear their conversation since they haven't spotted them yet. He gets a better look at the guy. Long blonde hair perfectly quaffed, porcelain skin, and an expensive suit covering a model tall body? He's too pristine to be true. He can't help, but reference the movie "Pretty Woman" given what Juliet looks like right now compared to this stranger. They are complete opposites and completely unnatural. Why wasn't anything else calling the police on how suspicious this was?

He can't take it anymore. He hops the fence and marches right up to their table. The man seems to catch him out the corner of his eye, but doesn't react as if ignoring him. Beau can make out the guy is using a phone under the table to text, but isn't sure why. Could be anything, but he's ready. He is an android and can take a bullet to the motherboard brain of his so they can send him their worst.
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:20 am

Mad Cat's face is ripe with anticipation as Beau takes the initiative and heads right at the cozy couple.
Muscles tense, hair beginning to perk up, fist tightly gripped around the handle of his blade he's about to pounce.

~ ~ ~
Lye immediately spots the android daringly coming at them. Good thing they are angled so he's facing more outward than him or else she would have seen him first and ruined his chance to contact his soldiers. Lye immediately punches in his texts to both without a single glance. Being a piano prodigy has his benefits as his fingers have memorized the keys of many instruments and pieces of technology.

~ ~ ~
Mad Cat's phone chirps at him. He blinks as he is confused by the sudden distraction. He flips open the phone and has to pull his hat over his mouth to keep from screaming.
"Dieu merde-!" he knows Corie can hear him. "He told me not to attack! What the hell?!" He wines deeply in frustration. "Corie, ca me tue!"
~ ~ ~

Lye puts on his surprised face. "May I help you, sir?" He goes ahead and addresses Beau directly so that Juliet knows he there this way she won't be scared by the inconsiderate machine.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:02 am

There was no end to the conundrum Lyenal has proven to be. Her face grew more sympathetic towards him. How he wishes to help people in order to prevent them from falling down the same abyss his friend had. The way he spoke of it and the tears he was fighting makes her believe that friend was something more. She felt confused about him, something in her mind debating whether his words were just as empty as her memories or if they were true. I don't buy this crap. But... he seems sincere...

The not requested dessert arrived, taunting Juliet to give into the sweet, sugary goodness. She didn't ask for it, because taking over someone's generous actions was a terrible thing in her eyes. She smiled shyly at him as she cautiously took a treat.

Lye puts on this surprised face which Juliet gets a bit concerned, was there something on her face? Before she could ask he speaks to someone else. "May I help you, sir?" After hearing the word "sir" and noticing the shadow covering her tiny self, it could only be one person.

She leans back in her chair as she let out a sigh with the same frown she wore this morning. Juliet's head slightly turned to peek at Beau from the corner of her eye. It was unclear if she should be nervous, scared or happy that a face she recognized was here with her. Then again she was still annoyed and mad at him for being so uncaring of how she felt about the incident. "Hi." She quietly said to him.

Then her attention turned to Mr. Richards, giving him one last smile as it may be this the only time their paths met. "So much do I owe you?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:11 am

This ear piercing shriek zaps her ear. Corie quickly rips off the headphone, saving her hearing... barely. "Sacre Bleu!" She yelled. Mad Cat was whining about the stupidest thing, in her opinion, how could he not see that moving in for an attack was out of the question at the moment? It's a public area, a lot of witnesses, no way of making a quick, clean get away, was Kitty really that blind with power?

"Merde! Madden, what the heck!? You could have left me deaf!" He goes on and on about how desperate he is to satisfy his sexual needs and prey drive with the android guy. "Si ce n'est tuer pas vous... Je le ferai."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:25 am

"As if you could could, Corie," Mad Cat refers to Corie saying she's going to kill him. "If you had the opportunity to go toe to toe with someone you want to take down or go down on, wouldn't you be miffed about being denied it?" He reasons his over reaction.
"My intensely captivating, fiery android man, wait for me. Our bodies will clash soon enough." Mad Cat talks to himself as he watches the scene continue.

~ ~ ~

Juliet seems genuinely disappointed. He cannot blame her. Poor dear has an overbearing mechanical guard dog trying to force her to follow every move he makes. No wonder the sweet dear is so distraught. This cold-hearted being is at fault. He sure has some nerve waltzing right up and ruining their good time.

"Only what you ordered, but please help yourself to our dessert. I can't possibly eat it all." Lye keeps his cool. "I must say it has been a pleasure." He stands up and extends his hand to Beau. "You must be a friend of Miss Saito. My name is Lyonel Richard." Beau doesn't shake back he only looks at him. Lye nods that he understands and instead turns it to Juliet. "Miss Saito, you have my card. Please, if you need anything at all or even someone to talk to I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Red: Turmoil
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next