Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Red: Turmoil

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:46 am

As Beau approaches the man gives him away. He can't help but notice how eerily angelic and proper this stranger appears. It's almost as if he's not a normal human or maybe just a model. It's not an appealing thought in his book.

Juliet slumps back in her chair as if a little black raincloud had suddenly appeared right over her head. He only gets a lowly "hi" out of her. He had given her plenty of time, wasn't that enough? She has to realize how much danger she's constantly in and with all that's happened he figured that would be obvious.

The man stands up and offers his hand along with a name. Beau only gives him a tired look and no more. Lyenol turns his attention to Juliet in a most condescending manner. Beau isn't about to let this guy get the best of him or more so Juliet. He'll find a way to apologize to her later, but for now he's getting them out of there before staying in one spot for too long causes an incident.
"We better get going."
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:35 am

Juliet smiled at Richard feeling grateful for his kindness. "Thank you sir." She looked at the check and memorized the money she owed him before standing up. Now the problem would be how she'll obtain the money to pay him back. Getting some odd jobs could be a solution; she's done it before.

"We better get going." Her eyes finally met Beau's. It was unknown to her if she should say sorry for running off and accepted food from a stranger and not him or if she should forgive him to put everything aside. " 'Kay."

She asked the waiter to put everything in a take out box to take the leftovers. "I'll have the money I owe you as soon as I can." Just as she learned from her father and her Japanese family she bowed to him as a sign of respect and gratitude. "Thank you again." With that being said she walked away with Beau. Much to her surprise Beau stole yet another car.

"Really Beau?" She said staring at him. Not wanting to argue again she just tossed it aside and got in.

As they drove off to God only knows where she quietly lied on the back seat, still feeling tired after all the walking she did earlier. Then something just hit her, a realization that made her sit up. I need to wash my clothes. Her chestnut eyes looked at her driving companion and made a decision. "Hey," She leaned on the back of his seat with her head peeking out from the side. "I-I'm... sorry. For... running off."

Last edited by Lady Letra on Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:36 am

"If you had the opportunity to go toe to toe with someone you want to take down or go down on, wouldn't you be miffed about being denied it?" She rolled her eyes at his statement. It's amazing how he refuses to believe that Corie's sexual desires are long gone. He can be such a pain to work with sometimes.

"I have already had my kinky "fun" a long time ago bien-aimé. Not going back there again." Both of the targets have made contact with the Master. She finds an opportunity to place another tracking device on the new stolen car. Quickly she made her way back to Earth. Once she found the car she bugged the car as she did with the other. Not only can they now track them again, but they can also hear what the android and the girl say while they are in the car.

Done with her work she walks off as if nothing's going on. "Well you are going to love what I just did. Not only can you find your beloved robot, but you can now hear his voice." Corie hid away in an alley, watching the two targets disppear into the streets of the big city. Another strike of sympathy pierced her heart. The girl she's meant to capture is now living the same lies that Corie has lived. But she can't let those feelings get the best of her again if she is to achieve her goal.

She calls the Master to make a conference call with the two of them. "They are heading to the south part of the city."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Juliet doesn't put up much of an argument to leave. Most likely doesn't wish to make a scene, but Beau knows better to do that. Attracting unneeded attention is a big mistake and besides he just wasn't that kind of guy or android or whatever. He considers himself more of a "don't poke the bear" type as in if they don't mess with him he won't mess with them unless deemed necessary.

She bows to him and Beau can't help but roll his eyes behind her back. He doesn't give a flip if Lyenol sees it. She loads up on snacks and take the front door this time. As they approach the car she gives him a sarcastic "really" as if it's such a big deal after so many cars. He wants to inquire if she'd rather have the stinky, blood filled vehicle, but lets it go to avoid any disagreements. He doesn't want to make her feel bad. Heck, he thought she'd like a new 1 to chill in.

She lays in the back seat as they cruise along. Between the two of them maybe he hasn't gotten the short end of the stick, because she can become hungry, tired, etc. while he's almost always fully charged and impenetrable. So he keeps the radio low and set on the front speakers so it won't disturb her.
Then out of nowhere he hears a change in heart from her. "Hey," She peeks around the side of his seat, "I-I'm... sorry. For... running off."

He tries, but can't stop a smile from cracking. "Don't stress about it or you'll get gray hairs." He turns down a one way. "You need space that's fine by me, but don't go off too far. I don't know the distance that can be put between us before I can't tell where you are. Sounds crazy, but it's like I have GPS targeted on you." He isn't sure where he's going he's just driving around a downtown area where there are nice looking boutiques.
"So who was that guy? What was that all about?" He can't stop himself from asking, but it's pure curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:34 pm

A weight just lifted off her shoulders; apologizing really was the better option. Now that they were on good terms again they can move on to more important things like: finding another place to crash for the night. "I know... I'll try not to wonder off too far next time."

Beau wanted to know who was the man she had lunch with. It wasn't surprising, with all that's been going on it's normal for him to be suspicscious about him. Juliet should also be more cautious if she is to survive the challeneges that will be laid ahead. "I don't know who he was." She rested her head on his chair. "I was just wondering around with no sense of direction. Came across that restaurant, my stomach was killing me. Then out of nowhere there he was, offering to buy me some lunch, claiming that he was a social worker. I got a bit scared and wanted to find you actually. He kept insisting and my hunger got the best of me, so I accepted it. We talked about unimportant things. Then you showed up. I'll be honest I was kind of relieved to see you again." They can't afford to keep anything from each other not ever. Juliet tells him everything that went down during lunch.

"I don't think he's dangerous though. I... promised him I would pay him back." It will be a hard task to do, but she'll have to manage somehow. "So where are we going to sleep tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:37 am

Juliet explains himself in a polite manner. He can't be mad at her for being hungry. She wasn't so careless, because she was in public. She doesn't think he's dangerous, but Beau wouldn't know. "Yeah, I don't think he looked dangerous either. At least you weren't in any danger. Doubt we'll see him again." He agrees with her. "There's plenty of time to pay him back after we get those black ops to leave us alone."

He glances around. "Not sure where we're going to sleep. If you know anyone I'm game. If not I can always break into a mattress store or something. I have been taking notes about the city and I have an idea. If we can find a city plan I can map out an abandoned area to make our hide-out. Either way is fine by me it's not like I need to eat, sleep, or have basic human functions." He isn't the happiest about this, but he's warming up to the truth. He always bounces back. 'Go with the flow' is his ultimate mantra.

"So you...do look a mess." He flat out tells her. "Can't live in 1 outfit for god knows how long. Want to get some clothes? Nothing expensive, but we can swing a few outfits." He points out. "Plenty of outlets, 2nd hand stores, and sales around this part of town." He offers as a way to help her feel better despite the initial insult which he finds funny.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:56 am

"Corie, you are such an old lady. How can anyone so talented be such a kill joy? You take everything soooooooooo literally. Loosen up, petite amie." Mad Cat is talking about her dismissing his "kinky" ideas. What she tells him is a good idea since she's placed a tracking device complete with an audio transmitter. "Hear his voice, huh?" He places his hand in his palm as he hunches over his folded legs. "Not exactly what I'm interested in since I can't imagine they're going to gossip or talk dirty. Besides it's the kind of thing our Master will be most intrigued by so don't pass it off as a favor to me. Something I would love would be a hidden camera on his person, no need for sound, just his tantalizing body, miel."

He stands up with a tiny sigh and flips open his phone. He doesn't turn on the volume to hear he only goes back into pursuit. "Eh bien, l'ennui se poursuit."

~ ~ ~

"They are heading to the south part of the city." Valentina, or rather Corie, calls it in.

Lye barely holds the phone to his ear. His thoughts are set on the slight scent Juliet has left behind. "Confirmed. Keep your distance and let them run natural so that they feel safe enough to let their guards down. Monitor them closely and above all DO NOT let those scumbags from the Apothecary get their hands on our prizes. The android may be shut down, but the girl is kept from any harm. I do not want a single hair on her head split. Both are to be retrieved by us for the Pharmacy. I need not remind you both failure is not an option." He gives his final word and hangs up. He's sure they will follow as if their lives depend on it, because whether or not they realize, it does.

The waiter approaches. "Will that be all, sir?"

Lye picks up Juliet's water glass and eyes the lip print on the rim. "Could I get a to-go bag and cup? I'm taking this piece." He informs him. "Charge it to my card."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:28 pm

It was unclear where they should hide out for the night. Juliet didn't know many places that could be perfect; at the moment the car was the only thing she had in mind. "Hmmm..."

"So you...do look a mess." He flat out tells her. Oh thank you. That's what every girl wants to hear. Even though she felt insulted, Beau was comepletly correct. "Can't live in 1 outfit for god knows how long. Want to get some clothes? Nothing expensive, but we can swing a few outfits." He suggests a few stores where they could at least buy, at least she hopes they'll be able to buy, new clothes for her to wear. The ones on her were starting to look dirty and smell... special.

A giggle emerges from her after taking a wiff at her shirt. "Can't argue with you there." Out her window there were stores way to expensive for them to even a afford a simple shirt. Turning around a corner she spots a store having a huge sale on the count it was being shut down. "Oh! Beau! Beau! There! Right there! Stop the car!" She shakes him like a child begging her daddy to buy her ice-cream.

Juliet quickly runs to the store once he found a parking space. She goes through some pretty looking, short dresses. "What do you think?" She holds up the red dress in front of her; it reached all the way above her knees.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:17 am

"Yes sir." She whispered to herself after her boss hung up. Somewhere on the persuit she thought why she was looking for the one who took her pure display in her teenagehood. As her eyes admired the young Asian happily searching for the best, cheapest clothes to live in for the time being her trail of thought pulled Corie into the past... The dreadful past... And the woman wondered... Did that man who was once her knight in shinning armor...? Did he ever think of her? Just as she has thought of him. Does he too get haunted by the day he had her comepletly? Just as she thinks of that day. Though now she thinks of that day differently... Like an interesting day she spent with her friend... The friend whom she was happy to give her lips to for the first time, the only lips that have touched hers, the only skin that has carressed hers, the only voice that has whispered flattering promises into her ear. How was she to feel after she gets the clouser she longs for? Will he accept and respect her feelings?

Her eyes, still fixated on the girl glazed a bit, then went back to reality. She saw her kitty friend hiding on a roof top not too far from hers. She made her way to him, hiding the uneasiness she carried. "How do you suppose we capture them when the time comes up?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope he's doing his job right." He looks at the pictures of his greatest creation. Angrily he closes his computer.

"we need her back... I need her back... There's no telling what will happen to my creation if they are to get their filthy hands on her."

He walks around his office, thinking of a way to get the virus back in his hands. The stupid soldiers have proven themselves useless. There was only one thing he could think of. It was a risky idea, but his last resort. He goes to the underground lab, where it all began.

His assistant runs to him. "Sir where are you going? That area was shut-" The woman's interupted.

"It's all I have." He reactivates the pods containing the other vessels of the virus. Imperfect ones. Surely they will die slowly one by one, but they'll last long enough to take back what's rightfully his. With the push of a button he releases them. There are only ten of them left. All line up in front of their creator with a lifeless appearence as if they were robots.

"You are to retrieve your Original... And bring her back to me." He sternly orders.

All of them speak in unison. "Yes... Master..." They are all then quickly dressed in leather black unitards, boots and cloaks to hide themselves from the public. None are give any weapons, just a tracking device for them to keep tabs on the clones and a communicator. They all share the same abilities as their Original, but none have been able to survive the killer virus. They all have different life spans; some may only last a day, others may last a week and a few may even last more than a month, for they were all created differently and individually. Just one failed experiment after the other.

Once ready to go they are all loaded in a van and taken to the edge of the city, which is just a vast woods that streches only through the southe area. Silent as mice they walk into the woods, driven by the scent of their Mother. Only an hour had gone by and they stayed at the edge of the woods to keep themselves concealed. One of them has already began to feel sick. But no other pays mind. They are comepletely focused on their objective.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Juliet goes a little spastic when she spots a giant sale going on outside a boutique with clothing racks lined up the sidewalk. She's just like an excited puppy.
"Alright," Beau chuckles and pulls over.

She dashes out the car and picks out something that catches her eye. Beau glances around at so many colors and materials. Holding up a red dress to her slim body she asks what he thinks.
"A little long on you, but it works. That scandalous red red could make you appear more womanly." He jokes. "You pick whatever you're comfortable in. Can't embarrass me." He sticks his hands in his pockets as he spots a small independent rack of stylish men clothing. "And some good running shoes." He adds in.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Juliet tried on a dozen outfits. Her favorite was a short purple dress with white ribbons in the hems of the sleeves, but thinking about their situation she needed clothing where she could run in... and shoes. But she also wanted pretty clothes.

By the time they were done it was dusk. "I like the clothes you picked. They are so you." Out the window there was a golden colored sky, taking over the clear blue that basked in the heavens during the day. "Pretty huh?" It was a sight to see, but it meant they were running out of time to find a place to sleep. The mattress store idea sounded like a very comfy one. Juliet would rather break-in to a store than stay at a person's place. If they do that it would put that innocent life in danger.

"Ya know... I think the mattress store sounds pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

Mad Cat is able to follow much more easily this time since they're at cruising speed and suddenly pull over over at a low end discount sale. The girl is pulling out dresses that only a super model could pull off, but on her short body it's a laugh. Poor thing could really use some makeup and fashion tips. She could benefit greatly with a single conversation from him. Mad knows he could wear any of her picks and make them look good yet he's confident he can make a trash bag look good.

Mad's nose and ear twitches as he picks up Corie's scent along with the light taps of her shoes upon the roof.
"How do you suppose we capture them when the time comes up?"

"However we please," Mad snickers. He pulls his knife from it's holster. "High voltage will disrupt anything that runs on electricity from humans to machines. I just have to strike deep. We should also get a hold of an EMP emitter which can disable any machine within it's range for a temporary amount of time, but long enough for us to bind him and snatch her." He puts a finger to his bottom lip as he keeps watching the rats below. "We should also separate them without them knowing where the other is. If they care for one another we can use it against them. Simple threats can coerce them into cooperating much easier than a constant struggle though not as fun as torture." He shrugs. "At least there's bondage to be had." He stands up and turns to Corie. "Simple tranquilizer,sleepy-time-gas, or even chloroform, catch her off guard. She's stronger than she looks, but not nearly as fast as any of us. Given our agility, knowledge, and skills this is all too easy." He puts his hands on his hips. "Do you have any suggestions, petite amie?"
~ ~ ~

She leans against the doorway with arms folded. Her body is black while as light from the other side shadows her face as if it would matter. Her attire is completely black from neck to toe. Even her eyes are shadowed by thick, specialty sunglasses sticking out from a cold, emotionless face. Her short red hair is cut perfectly even to her shoulders-not a hair out of place.

She listens and watches carefully as the scientist instructs his witless soldiers made up of failed dolls. She really had no use for them, but her job wasn't to ask questions or have any opinion. She's hired to be the one and only Professional. A hitman-or hitwoman as it would be. The second coming, a perfect soldier, and the only one who can go toe-to-toe with Beau.
She will retrieve him.
No one else will take him.
This is her mission.

The girls, a generous way to put it, gather into the van and taken into the outside world. She doesn't follow. She has other matters to attend to. She isn't worried about anyone else being able to take down the android. Maybe these creations will be a reality check and cause them to return on their own? If only it were that easy. Between the stubborn soldier and the suspicious experiment there's no predictable manner. She decides to go over more of the footage gathered from the security feed. What had gone wrong?
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:43 pm

"Well all that sounds fun. But I do have an idea." A devious look graces her lovely face. She then explained the plan to Mad Cat. It was a simple plan. Corie doesn't like to do a messy kidnapping nor a killing; she likes to keep things so clean it looks like it never happened. What she desired to do was to get them both alone at night when there's barely any witnesses. Madden can knock out the android, but has to be quick about it; Corie knows how much Kitty adores to play with his food. She'll take the girl.

"I do not want to waste any time capturing them Madden. Please be quick about it. That means no big fighting moments. Just knock him out..." She pauses to think. "And please no playing with the body while he's out. Just tie him up and we'll take them to the Pharmacy. If you like you can play with it on the way."

The sky was decorated with the twinkling stars and the Crescent moon. The two targets were circling around a mattress warehouse. It was probably there next home for the night. "I feel pity for these poor souls."

She watches them from a building across the warehouse. "Well... it is late. I will go now. Tell the boss I will be at our hide out. Do not lose them Kitty. Bon nuit." Like that she retrieted for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lurking in the shadows of the night they sneak around Beau and Juliet, staying away from their sights. The night serves them well as their cloak, but what they desire is to take their Mother back.

"When?" Said one of them.

"Soon..."

From afar they can here voices. Could it be their rivals? "Stay... hidden."

They must be careful... very careful not to stumble into their feet. If they were to cross their paths with the Pharmacy, surely they will too be wanted.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:14 am

Corie picks out the parts of his plans she thinks works best. To Mad it makes her appear soft on the targets since she wants as minimal fighting and damage as possible to all the above. Having a partner that's the complete opposite is a good balance, but could be such a bore to him. Keeping so calm and docile isn't his bag. His kitty nature is twitching inside him like an ever growing itch. He needs to let this well of energy inside of him out. The anticipation, sexual temptation, keeping his energy hidden as he stalks them, watching them to study their every habit, and the plan to kidnap has him more than ready to blow.

"I feel pity for these poor souls." She confesses.

"I don't," he hisses back.

Corie is heading to the hide out as planned despite his previous objection he doesn't argue only huffs. "Do not lose them Kitty. Bon nuit." is all he catches with his selective hearing.

"Ouais-ouais, dormez bien." He gives her a lazy wave goodbye as she exits. He leans back on his elbows and glances over his shoulder at them. He lets out a tiny sigh and takes a deep breath.
His nose twitches. "What is that?" He asks himself. It smells just like the female rat, Juliet, but with one major difference. It's more decay and chemical almost like a bad bag of old blood mixed with sanitary cleaner. It isn't normal-not normal human at all. He creeps on all fours over the edge and jumps down the fire escape. With his impeccable ears he listens for anything strange, but unless a living thing is close or echoing off the walls he can't pick up breathing easily. The scent dissipates. It was so slight and carried along the minor breeze. Was it his imagination?

He glances back over at the mattress store. He better get over there before they go to bed or he may miss if the android undresses. Though it should bother him he lets it slide and dashes over before anyone notices him. He sees their point of entry to be the back door, but they've wedged something against it. He heads to the roof and crawls into the vent like a smooth snake. There are support beams above the drop ceiling he can walk along and not be seen. He finds them in the storage area the girl snuggled under some freshly unwrapped blankets and foam molding pillow which much to his envy appears all too comfortable. He sits and folds his arms. Just another back breaking night of cushion-less sleep.

~ ~ ~

Lye sits back by his stain glass lamp as a live symphony plays over the satellite radio. All around his room the shades of every color glow upon the emotionless faces of many young girls each more unique than the next. Their elaborate dresses lay perfect, without a single wrinkle, in the highest quality fabric and delicate stitching. In front of him is a screen in which he's replaying the footage of Juliet for the tenth time.
His latest doll stands next to him as still as death. Having a new fascination so soon he's already grown bored with her and his mind is sorting over all the colors and patterns that would compliment her fragile frame just right.
"Sweet little Asian butterfly, soon I will pin your wings to the golden mat and keep you forever beautiful under glass."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:36 am

Beau easily finds a mattress store for Juliet. It's a small place lacking a security system so he breaks the lock to the back door and lets themselves in. Once inside he pulls down a bed and opens some new blankets right from the plastic. She grabs her own pillow and settles in. Beau takes off his shoes and is relieved he can finally lay back though he doesn't feel sleepy. He knows he can't shut-down for the night being as he has to be on constant alert when darkness covers the town, because that's when all the monsters come out to play.

As she lays there he takes a good, long look at her tiny body draped by the blanket. Her little face is so innocent. What is it about her that draws him to stay close? She's so familiar yet so far away. . . Maybe it's just that she's the only person he's come to know since his memory loss?

He puts his hands behind his head and ponders over what in the world was going to happen to them next. What enemies could be hiding around the corner and how was he going to save them from this strange twist of fate.
It's almost too much for his simple mind to compute so he closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Back in the hide out Corie works the hardest she can. There was so much that Asian girl was hidding in all her innocence, but what could it be? There had to be more than what she and Madden already knew. If the android and the girl are being hunted down in such a barbaric manner there had to be something up. Something more dangerous than just a virus that creates super humans.

If only she could manage to hack into the Apothecary's mainframe she could get the answers she is searching for. Of course she did try once, but couldn't manage. Maybe I should try again...

"Anything interesting Kitty?" She radioed in on her friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In his office he sat anxious for a call from any of his clones or that strange agent he had hired to spy on the Pharmacy. Either of them would put him a bit at ease at the moment.

"Sir... you should really go home. It's late." said his assistant.

"No. I will be alright. You may leave." He turns from her and stares out his window. The night was darker than ever. Probably a new moon in the sky. A better cloak for his minions, but also a better cloak for his runaways. "Why did you go with her Beau?" He thought to himself. The android must have really suffered some kind of malfunction of some sort if he helped the virus escape the facility.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were a lot of flaws they shared, but there were a few that Mother allowed to keep. Not perfection, but close to it, more like... acceptable. But alas they must be perfect, butperfection was too great to be reached so they are forever cheap copies of something far too amazing.

"She's awakening." Said GO. "I can feel it." The trace of Mother's power was inrichening the air around them. It could strike fear in anyone. It demands respect or else it will not be pleasant. This task bestowed upon them is risky and dangerous. If they are to survive and bring her back they must be very careful and trust each other.

"I feel her too... Don't show her mercy. We won't get it either."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Drowned in her dreams she forgot about everything outside her subconscious. The day was tiring, but the night offered her rest. Though this dream was not like any other Juliet has had before. What could that far away voice be? or who could it be? It sang a pretty little song that was a bit familiar, but how? Juliet was sure she had never heard it before or is this another memory trying to surface.

The girl's still body came to life as one of her hands twitched. The chestnut eyes that opened were not hers. Slowly she looked at her surroundings as if it's all new to her. Beau was lying on another mattress asleep. Was this a dream? Or was it reality?Perfect. She sat up at the edge of her mattress and examined her hands and body.

"I'm unharmed..." She whispered and a devious smile graced her lips. Quietly Juliet's body walked towards Beau.She gently carressed his face and kissed him. "Thank you."

...What's going on?

We are having a little fun. Out in the night she glides around the shadows for any lost little lambs. The creature inside was hungry for a prey. Just like it was meant to be she spots a group of children out past their bed time. Poor unfortunate souls. To her good fortune they head into an alley, where she makes her move. Suddenly the night was filled with screams of terror as Juliet captured two children, but the others escape. "No matter."

"P-p-please... don't hurt us." Juliet hushed them by placing a finger gently on their lips.

"I won't hurt you." She smiled as her hands gently carressed their faces. "I want to make you perfect." With the knife she took from Beau, the creature made a cut in Juliet's hand. What are you doing!? She sucked in the blood and kissed both the boy and the girl, forcing them to drink the virus she had to offer.

Not a minute went by and the children began to feel strange. "W-w-what did you do to us?" Every fiber of their being succumbed to the pain jolting through every muscle. All inside them had been set on fire that was slowly engulfing them in it's undying heat.

"I have made you perfect. So perfect it's too much for you to handle, but don't worry. It will be over soon if you don't want to be perfect." The merciless Juliet left them lying on the filthy ground to let fate take it's course. Surely out in this dreadful, inperfect world there was someone who could handle this gift she had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Swiftly they moved through the buildings, keeping themselves concealed in the shadows they offered. Mother was obviously searching for those who were like her host; strong enough to become human weapons, but for what reason she wanted to go through with it alone instead of working with her creator was beyond the clones' understanding.

"JYU-chan we can not keep seperating to destroy the infected ones. We must act now." Said ROKU.

"You are correct. Let us take her down now. But beware her strength." Said their leader.

The strongests of the group stood up ahead of Juliet, where they will attempt to stop her on her tracks. Hopefully everyone will find a peaceful way to bring Mother back to where she belongs, but from the looks of it things may well turn out violently.

Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Her laughter was carried away in the wind as she gracefully ran through the empty streets in the night. Nothing could go wrong in her mind... that is until she noticed the figures that materialized in the horizon. Juliet's body stopped at the sight of what her eyes were seeing.

Wh-who-? What!? The trapped Juliet thought, not expecting the other entity that was sharing her body to answer back. A grin let itself show on her lips. "So... daddy has been busy since I left."

Slowly she stepped closer to the sad excuses for Juliet. "So... my children. I have never seen any of you back home. I guess daddy really is desperate to have me back in his arms." She turns away from their silent bodies. "Well..." She quickly turns back to them. "I will not let him contain me! He is not the boss of me!"

In an instant the powerful experiments clashed with one another. The thundering sounds of their fists coming in contact with each other echoed through the winds.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Getting a strong hold on Juliet proved to be incredibly dificult, but they weren't giving up just like that. Because they lack strength and fast healing abilities, they had to be very careful how close they got to Juliet and their movements had to be carefully thought out. For them, one mistake could cost their lives.

While the strongest of the clones were battling against Juliet, the others were off to distract the ones who are following their Mother. If not kill them. Better take out the competition now once and for all.

ICHI, NI, SAN and GO, were very well hidden in the shadows from this interesting cat-human that's following Juliet. The four girls looked at each other and confirmed they could take him down. All together they emerged from the shadows and jumped him from behind. Three of them held him down by the arms and one from his legs, while the other held the Cat-man from his throat, attempting to choke him.

Out of the blue a figure knokced out the one trying to choke Madden. It was his female partner. All for girls backed away from them; they can't afford to get anymore hurt. Unfortunately the one who tried to kill Madden was stabbed on her side, infection already settling in.

"She knows what must be done." Said GO. "Leave her." As quickly as they had appeared they vanished, off to help their other comrades.

Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 Rose-gltr

She paid no mind to the wounded one, Madden was her priority at the moment. "Kitty, tu vas bien?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Mad's ears twitched...
She was moving...that lab rat in the way of his crimson crush...but to where?
He watches with a new interest as her body language & strikingly evil smile is like a completely different person. She moves around the bed to Beau and graces him with a kiss as she takes his weapon. Was she about to stab him? A lot of good that would do since he doesn't even possess organs anymore.
No...she leaves him and goes outside.

Mad quickly pursues since there is something peculiar about this girl now even her scent seems more pungent.
He cocks his head to the side as she bleeds herself into the mouths of those clone like-fellow experiments like some kind of wicked vampire. They sink and by the smell of it begin to deteriorate.
She moves on and he follows keeping to the shadows. This turn of events was something he would never have predicted. Out of the blue there are more of her and Mad is puzzled by why, but knows full well what was about to happen next so he settles in for the show.

As the fight rages on, the obvious clones at a serious disadvantage, his hair stands on end.
The hunter had become the hunted.
Suddenly his arms are held back as another one of those rejects were gripping his throat. How many of them were there? Or rather how many did they make?

Though they are stronger than the average teenage human they are no match for his superior genetically altered body. He was stuck, but didn't feel mortal danger. His tail poofs as a welcoming scent enters his nostrils. His sweet Corie.

The hands around his throat are swiftly knocked away and as quickly as they appeared they disappeared, leaving the bleeding one behind. He rubs his throat as he glares at it. The smell of it's blood is something like burning copper mixed with old meat.

"Kitty, tu vas bien?" Corie asks.

"Fine, cette salope préférable de ne pas avoir laissé une marque sur ma belle gorge." Mad answers with his usual demeanor of ego. "Those things smell like the lab rat. Clones, huh? Why so many? Are they even stable?" He wonders as by the moment they seems to be diminishing in health. He then smiles at Corie and teases, "Where you worried about me, love?"

Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Electricity...
Static sparks inside his brain...
the buzz of a memory trying slowly to reboot.

In the pale sunlight he sees his chestnut haired fairy...she looks at him...the light becomes blinding.

The lights focuses into a single orb glaring down upon him. Their are surgeons surrounding him, only their eyes can be seen to identify them as human. Sharp tools gleam and the steady beep...beep...beep...lulls him back into the blinding light.

A whirlwind of explosions and gunfire rock his world. He can't see anything through the dirt and smoke...

Beau shoots up from his sleep and has to pause to take a deep breath. He glances next to him to the empty space Juliet had been sleeping. He doesn't want to over react...she could just be in the bathroom...
His hyper-hearing picks up the low bumps of a struggle. It's so light and quick he can't quite tell what it is, could just be ally cats quarreling in the back, but then again he doesn't know where Juliet is and her life is in constant danger. May as well check. He gets up and reaches for his knife but only finds an empty holster... What was going on? NO one could get that close to him without him noticing.
He doesn't have much for intuition, but even he can recognize when something is off. So he moves to investigate.

Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:25 am

The once quiet streets of the city echoed with the sounds of sudden impact. All the Juliets fought back with no sign of giving way. These clones have proven to be nothing but a disappointment to the Original. How dare they call themselves childs of Apothica? Such glorious creatures, born from the same hands that made her, are nothing but cheap copies. They, who carry her children inside, are nothing!

Suddenly Juliet's boddy began to feel weak. What was happening? The fight was only getting started. What's-?

Then it hit her... Beau. How could I have forgotten? She underestimated the clone far too much. No wonder they were easy to get a hold on; they weren't trying to attack but have her persue them far away from her boddy guard that keeps her alive.

"You... little brats. Hmm... I guess... you are... a bit like me." She said inbetween breaths. All the fighting and persuing has taken it's toll. She must return to her guardian angel.

Rapidly she turned and ran as fast she could with the clones high on her tail. Her speed has also detiriorated. "This is not good."

The controled boddy stopped in it's tracks. I guess my fun will be for another day. Juliet's boddy turned around to take one last look at her attackers. "Well it's been fun my darling children, but Mother must go... for now." She cleared her throat and screamed. "Beeeeaaaaauuuu!!!!!!" With that she collapsed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:51 am

They could not give up; father was counting on them strongly. If they are to die one day, let it be after succeeding their mission. So far their plan to lure Juliet away from the Android was working on their favor; just a few more yards and the signal keeping Juliet conscious will be interrupted long enough for them to rendezvous. Just a little more. Thought JYU.

"JYU! Wait!" Said NANA.

They all stopped moving; Mother found out what they were doing. No... Juliet's boddy ran back to the city, back to the android. "After her! Don't let her get away!" All eight of them, JYU stayed behind, went after their Mother, KYU, the second in command, leading the pack.

Unfortunately for them the cry for help had cut their mission short. That android could move just as fast as them and was way more stronger then they were, save the original ofcourse. Curses.

"Retreat!" KYU commanded. None of the others protested, they were all to obey the higher levels. So as quickly as they had appeared, they vanished... without a trace.

~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaaww Kitty, you know I love you miel. If you were gone then what will I do?" Corie answered Mad's retoric question. Though she was more interested in this agonizing specimen before them. "So it's true. He did make more of her." She told herself in a hushed tone as she walked up to the dying clone and knelt down to examine her.

"Don't... touch." Said the clone. Of course Corie didn't listen.

"Her wound is infected. That's strange, why so quickly?" Seems like these clones weren't totally perfect. Would it hurt if she took a blood sample from it? Or would it hurt if she took the whole thing? The risk of them getting infected were really high. What to do? What to do?

Her decision was made: blood sample. Corie didn't even think twice she just took it.

"No..." ICHI then activated her suit's special feature by pressing a button in her sleeve. She spontanously combusted. The flames eating away at her skin. Those were the rulse: should one of them be injured and left to die they must burn themselves to keep the infection they carry from spreading.

"Whoa!" Corie backed away quickly. "Kitty get back!" She pulled Mad Cat by his tail and watched the clone slowly become nothing but dust in the wind. Her eyes settled on the blood sample she took.

"Call Master Anderson... tell him to meet us at the hideout." Corie turned and headed there herself.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:05 pm

He watches as Corie gets closer not knowing if she was going to put it out of it's misery or what.
If Mad wasn't such a sociopath he may have felt sorry the writhing creature. It held no value or identity it was merely a conscious tool with no originality. He himself was someone of his own creation and completely original. As hard as he could think about it he could never relate to such a pitiful genetic clone.

"Good thing my DNA is so advanced and complex or they could clone me and then they would have a troop of unstoppably strong, and extremely attractive cat-boys." He flatters himself as he glances at his sharp nails.

"Whoa!" Corie jumps away from the clone and snatches him by the tail before Mad has time to react. "Kitty get back!"
Mad Cat lets out a primal scream of pain that pierces the night and echoes through the ally ways high pitched enough to shatter glass as the small explosion knocks them forwards.

Disoriented and confused Mad wants to claw Corie's eyes out.
"Call Master Anderson... tell him to meet us at the hideout." She rushes off.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you for asking." he hisses. He takes out his phone as he stands up and looks over at where the clone used to be. It rings quite a few times before the master answers. "We encountered clones of the Juliet subject, but they were inferior by far." He walks up to the smoldering ashes. "Corie is heading you way with a small sample, but the initial subject self-destructed. As if it matters there are countless others just like it." He's very annoyed at this interruption. "I'll keep on the original, Master," He hangs up & kicks the pile of ash that was once a living being. "Pointless. . .you are all pointless..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

Curled up with 1 of is favorite dolls, her hair still has he smell of her living body, he inhales her scent. It makes his heart swell along with another part of his body. He can only imagine what that chestnut hair carries the scent of...

His phones tiny ring mixes with the melody of the antique record player playing the soothing music of a time before his own.
Lye opens his eyes and rolls over to pick up the cell from his nightstand. 'Mad Cat' shines in his face. As soon as he flips it open the young assassin begins informing him without so much of a "hello" or excusing himself for the late hour. He would chastise him if not for the sample Mad Cat explains is coming his way via Corie.

"Good, stay on her." He smiles. So there are cheap copies of his princess running about? He chuckles over the prospect of having the oringal in his arms as the others cling to him, crowding the bed with her same innocence and beauty.
He couldn't wait to get a hold of that sample.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Red: Turmoil   Apothic Red: Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Red: Turmoil
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next