Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Yellow: Revelation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Juliet and Beau have been staying in the hotel, where Beau now works, in a room for employees. It was avery simple room with a full sized bed, a living room with a futon, next to it there was a small kitchen with nothing more than a small fridge, a counter that divides it from the living room and a microwave. Next to the bed there was a closet where both Juliet and Beau's clothes hang on either side and there shoes just at the bottom. There was only one dresser with three drawers; two of which Juliet has possession for her underware and her accessories, leaving Beau with just one.

It was pretty much just enough for the both of them. Juliet did not complain about the lack of space, because she knew in her heart it was way better than having to break in to random places just to get a goodnight sleep. At least they now had a place to go back to and it was very safe.

Why are you doing this? Tell me... Juliet spoke to the virus she now knows can take over her every will if it wanted to. You know things that I forgot. Things I need answered. Please, I beg you.

I will. No need to keep begging princess.

The scared brunette listened carefully at every little detail the virus told her. How Beau was once a human being, a soldier that died in battle and gave himself up for science. How he was turned into a half machine and assinged to protect, not Juliet, but the virus itself. To prevent it from ever escaping and destroy it if it became too much of a liability.

She also told her how she managed to reprogram Beau into obeying her every will. That's how we escaped?

That's how I escaped. She emphasized on the word "I". You and I are two comepletly different and seperate beings my dear. I escaped, I own Beau. You... you are nothing but my incubator.

A tear escaped her eye. My host, my only means of mobilization. Considering every disgusting human being on this earth is too much of a pussy to sustain me without needing stupd Beau's signal.

But... Beau... he... he's so human like.

Ugh that's just his annoying human mode. He must have taken a lot of damage when we fell into the river that draged us back to the city. Why on earth did I not delete that mode?

And... what about me? Why me? Why am I the only human that is able to sustain you?

Silence returned to her mind as she heard Beau come in through the door. She realized she was crying so hard her face was a mess. Quickly Juliet took a few tissues and tried to make herself be more presentable.

"B-Beau..." The girl went to him and embraced him once more. "I- The me that-" She couldn't find the right words to use. Before continuing she took a deep breath and sat back down on the futon, gesturing Beau to sit next to her. "When... I was in the back seat with the guy he started making me feel uncomfortable asking things about." She blushed. "Y-you and me... if we were... a couple. Then all of a sudden, when I was feeling very uncomfortable and just wanted to get out of the car, I felt my body become someone elses. Like I had no control over it whatsoever, not even my voice. It was like something else was there. Something that wasn't me. Like I was just a spectator."

She stood up from the futon and paced back and forth. "I-I barely remember, but the moment I stepped out of the car... that wasn't me. Next thing I know I was sitting in the grass, facing that guy... and I was freaking out I don't even know how I got there... I-I-I don't even remember what I said."

The events of the night when they were at the mattress store started flashing back. What if the virus took control of her that night and went out into the city. "Beau... since the day those guys we interogated... since the moment they died or got killed... I've been hearing this other voice in my head and... I don't want to believe it but... I think it's the virus."
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Corie stepped out of the bedroom, into the living room, all showered and dressed with long jeans and a long sleeved V-neck, brown shirt, her damp hair dangling on her shoulders.

In the living room she spotted Madden. "Bonjour Kitty. Comment sont nos objectifs?" She said as she made her way to the chair next to the window. In front of it was a coffee table where she had left her phone for personal calls. There was one missed call, which was from the only person who had that phone's number. I will have to check-in later.

Looking up at Madden she noticed he appeared a bit shaken up. "Tu vas bien?"

It was then she noticed how he was all dressed up in a disguise that hid very well his inhuman qualities. She chuckled, realizing he must have taken the opportunity to get close. "Tsk, tsk, tsk Kitty. You did not." Corie let out a giggle. "That close you kept your eye?" The woman walked up to her partner in crime. "You ma cherie, are getting inpatient."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Juliet has been oddly quiet since they went back to their room. He can only assume something happened or maybe the rich atmosphere reminded her of how unhappy she is with this poor living situation. He can't exactly provide much and he assumes she will get angry if he steals another human's information to gain a higher position. He doesn't know how he's such a good hacker but it's pure perfection.
The scientists who built him really got creative with the multiple of skills. He can't imagine what it's like being a normal human.

He's washing his hands when he picks up the small sobs of the small teen. "What is it now?" He says to himself and walks over to her. She grabs a hold of him a lot like earlier, burying her head in his chest, and rambling in mixed words. She's borderline hysterical as she explains something that barely made as much sense as her partial sentences.

"First of all I didn't kill those guys." He points out. "Second, are you saying you are having bouts of amnesia? You're not fucking with me?" He tries to clarify. "How can a virus take over you? It's just a anatomical heightening agent." He then thinks about it. "Never mind, I don't know a damn thing about it." He corrects himself. "I guess it is possible...would explain some of the crazy shit you keep doing." He agrees. "I just hope you're right and it's not case of multiple personality."
He gives her back a small rub. "Either way we need to find out what happened at that lab and find a way to fix you." He decides with a strong yet slight sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Corie walks into the living area all rested and fully hydrated. Madden snaps out of his little daze and watches as she picks up her phone from the coffee table. It's not the standard issue it's a personal line and then he realizes that it was exactly in front of Master Lye. Did it mean something or was it all just coincidence?

It falls into what others would call a conscience whether or not he should tell her of Lye's visit.

As she questions his state of mind she changes the subject to something he can answer.
"What you gonna do, squirt me with a spray bottle?" He jokes. "You know I can't help myself I was getting cabin fever in here. Besides it gave me a quick evaluation of who we're dealing with which can give us an upper hand in dealing with them one on one if there needs to be a manipulation tactic." He makes an excuse.
He sniffs the air with a sly smile. "Vous sentez délicieux."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:46 am

"Merci, ma cherie. Vous sentez comme une nouvelle voiture."

Madden always had a way to get close to a target without having them become suspiscious. It was one of the qualities she liked about him. An ability she wished she could have and very handy.

Corie blew on her friend's ear, making it twitch, as she walked passed him and toward the kitchen. She giggled. "Would you like a coffee, cherie?" The hotel's coffee of choice tasted like soil, but Corie could really use a shot of caffeine in her system, with all the all nighters she has been doing it's a wonders she still manages to get out of bed.

It dawns on her that this is a great opportunity to show her partner an interesting piece of information she found out about the lab rat. "Oh Kitty, come here." She guided Madden to the sofa, where she left her laptop. "You should really see this footage of the lab rat being born. This is like a horror movie." The screen showed a baby practically bursting out of an artificial fetus. There were a lot of nurses rushing around the room, trying to bring the baby to life. Seems like little Juliet was dying, but obviously she survived. Other footages show how the Apothecary scientists introduced the virus into her since she was just a few days old and have been injecting it inside her ever since.

Corie felt a pain in her chest just looking at these images, how could these people be so cold and heartless to an innocent child?

"Well my dear Madden, what did you find out?"

Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:05 am

"I know you didn't kill them and... why would I be kidding about something like this?" She let go of him and sat back down on the futon. The tears wouldn't stop no matter how hard she tried. "How are we gonna find out what happened to me?" She took a deep breath between her sobs. "I've been trying to communicate with the virus, but it won't cooperate. I don't have a clue about what it wants or why it's making me do things I don't want to do. Beau, it knows what happened to us at the lab. It knows everything, but I can't get it to talk."

Juliet broke down completely, crying her eyes out. During times like these her father would tell her to toughen up, but who can compete with this? How is she suppose to cope or battle these demons inside? There's nobody in the world that could tell her how.

Ugh you are such a drama queen.

"Shut up!" Juliet's eye widened upon realizing that yell was not in her head, but outloud. She covered her mouth with both her hands. "I-I'm sorry... i-it wasn't at you."

Tsk tsk Juliet.

What do you want!?

Perfection.

"Perfection?" Juliet questioned it's answer. Her eyes met Beau's.

I want Beau.

"It wants to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:43 pm

He wiggles and tries not to giggle when she blows in his ear.
"Vous êtes aussi luxerious comme une nouvelle voiture. Pariez n'importe quel homme aimerait un tour en vous." Madden gives her a dirty reply with a wink.

The thought of the cheap, grainy coffee makes him want to gag. He wonders where the closest cafe is.
As he watches the footage he makes a grossed out expression. "Birth is a messy business. Glad I don't have to go through that icky-ness. Am I right?" He obviously doesn't care about the fact they used a baby for their gain unlike Corie.

"Well, my dear Madden, what did you find out?"

He shrugs. "Not much other than the lab rat has a split personality of some kind. Girl went total Cybil on me and turned pursuing the android into a game. When in the car she was so shy she couldn't answer a relationship question without stuttering and turning into a lobster. It was cute in a cartoony way. I've seen anime characters look more realistic than her intense shyness."
His nose twitches, "The dirt is done." He can smell the coffee. "Half coffee, half creamer, and 8 scoops of sugar."
He sits back and waits for his cup. "For the most part they don't seem to have a clue about one another which will make it easier for us to take them apart."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Beau lets Juliet vent. He isn't sure what to make of any of it.
She sounds absolutely insane and borderline hysterical.

Then a move out of left field leaves him just about speechless. "It wants to talk to you."

"It does?" He confirms. "Anything I should ask it?" There's no other choice but to go with the flow to see where this current is taking him. "Okay, let's hear it."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:30 am

"I-I won't b able to remember much..." Once more she felt everything around her fade intk darkness. She could still see Beau, but it was all a blur. She could still hear a little, but it was like a far away whisper.

Juliet could feel her entire self, begin to weaken like a dying horse, struggling to get back up, but doesn't find the strenght to do so. A huge weight was pressing her farther away from her. There was nothing but darkness; almost nothing left of her.

Taking her place... was something else... something that can and will take over.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:47 am

A devious smile spread across what was a few seconds ago Juliet's soft lips.

"Mmm... Beau. You look good." It said as it made her host's hand slowly rise up his chest and stop at the back of his neck.

The virus looked around the cramped room, through Juliet's eyes, making an unsatisfied face. "This... is all you two could get? What a rip off." It then turned to where Juliet kept her clothes. As the virus went through the girl's clothes she complained about Juliet's terrible taste, especially in night wear; long pajamas, clapped sleeved shirts that go with them.

"Ugh... how could you let her buy such abomanations?"

There was a hint of dog smell on Juliet's body. "Gross." Without even giving it a second thought the virus began stripping down in front of Beau. While at it she threw the shirt Juliet was wearing right at him, which landed on his face, by the time he removed it Juliet's young body was completly exposed

"I'm going to shower." It said as she walked up to Beau and pressed her tiny chest against him. "We can talk in there." With that being said along with a wink she made her way to the shower and began cleansing herself.

Last edited by Angel Wing on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:04 am

Corie served him his coffee. His findings on the lab rat were very interesting. It appears that his close interaction with the girl gave him a much better insight than not having contact at all. "A split personality you say? Is she dangerous in this other state?" If this is so then it would be better off for them to be more careful to not set off this other self of the girl.

"What do yoy think set her off as to become a different person? My guess is that you made her so uncomfortable she just became this other being just to block you off." That could be a possoble explination, but then again the girl was a carrier of a powerful virus that was still unperfected and still unfer experimentation. "Or it could be a side effect of the virus."

The light of the setting sun penetrated through the window. It will be evening soon and this time would be perfect to strike, but this new information has Corie wondering even more. There are so many obstacles in the way. First it was those people from the Apothecary, which have now seem to have been replaced by the clones, who are almost as powerful as Juliet. "Kitty, I had planned to strike tonight, but now that we know that this girl can spontaniously change personalities, plus the small army of clones... there are too many things in the way." She crossed her hands as she thought. "I think we should go out tonight, track down those cheap copies and destroy them. That way we will have one less obstacle in the way." Corie turned to her partner. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:01 pm

It's as if a switch has been flipped. Before he can even register who or what this Juliet, the supposed virus, is doing she's smiling and passing snobbish critiques about their current living situation.
Like some kind of hungry demon she acts passive aggressively with her compliment, taunts, and blatant seduction technique.
After her quick evaluation of Juliet's lifestyle she strips down as smoothly as a snake from it's skin. "I'm going to shower." She brushes her small breasts again his bare arm as if they're something to show off. "We can talk in there."

Beau rolls his eyes. "Alright." He doesn't care for this version of Juliet. She's ungrateful and unbelievably crass. Was this really the virus or some kind of split personality trick? The transition was so quick and seamless it's as if she's playing a bad practical joke. Maybe if he plays along it'll run it's course and once she's convinced he's fallen for it she'll cut it out with a lame "gotcha?"

The shower starts and Beau leans against the doorway. The outline of her petite body shows through the white curtain. The steam starts to soak into his skin before he decides to speak. It's not like this is an arousing situation, even if she's a naked wet female, it's still disturbing. This is not the kind of thing Juliet would ever want him to see.
"The weak seduction aside I know Juliet wouldn't appreciate you displaying her body all over the place." He mentions. "You really feel you have to go so far to get my attention?" His tone is flat and unimpressed. "You know why each of us was created and why we're tethered to one another. You got the upper hand over her there, but I'm not even human, you think I care so much about the rest of my supposed life? The only person you're torturing is her. If she can't even remember why even bother?" He points out.
He folds his arms. "Just tell me what went down."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Corie continues to express her concerns and thoughts as Madden is entranced by a pretty little blue bird on the window sill. It's just so blue.

"What do you think?"

"Huh? Yeah, sure," he agrees before going over the conversation inside his head. "I think it's the lab rat's suppressed sexuality like a poltergeist taking over. Suppression can create untold power good or bad that will eventually manifest into something more than themselves. . .More than human." He's lost in some kind of daze. Every now and then he catches himself this way as if the biological cocktail that turned him into a "cat-boy" are still stirring.

He blinks and twitches his sight to Corie. "Wonder if the clones are the same as her?" He take a sip and shivers at the taste. "Not enough sugar in all of south America could kill this bitter bitch." His heightened senses include his sense of taste which has changed his pallet for the rest of his life.
"Yeah, I'm sick of sitting around with my thumb up my ass, I prefer someone elses thumb up my ass, but I'm even getting that." He sets down the coffee. "Doesn't seem hard anyhow, dumb things go all kamikaze when cornered. I've heard of a rat attacking when it's cornered, but this is the next step up should make it more interesting."

~*~*~*~*~

Lye scrolls through his phone and sees the device is working perfectly. All her calls to every single person with addresses, names, and all personal information the phone company carries is at his fingertips, meaning Valentina's entire private life is at his fingertips. Now if she should feel the need to double cross him he has leverage.
Not many numbers show and it gives the impression of a grown woman having absolutely no social life, but one number occurs the most frequently and all hours of the day from a private number in France. Though the name of the person is "restricted" he still has the numbers and can trace it back to someone very special in Valentina's life.
He isn't interested in this old hag, but he is curious as to what she may be hiding since he knows her family is no more. Could be someone he can use against her in so many ways.
He smiles as he continues to brush the silky orange locks of one of his dolls.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:30 pm

She stands against the bark in the shade of an old willow tree. Curling wisps of cigarette smoke circle her like a spell. Joggers and young moms with babies stroll on by without a clue she or "they" are even near them. Being a people watcher was always a boring habit of hers. It was the only way to pass time without being distracted.
Passing time until further orders beep in.
Passing time until clones arrive.
Passing time until she can see him again...reunited with her other half.

She couldn't feel any real emotions like sadness or happiness or all the colors of the rainbow. True her entire wardrobe was black while her world is gray, but that doesn't mean there isn't a sense of comradely from working alongside the only person who comes from the same mold as her.
In the end it doesn't matter as she would shoot him dead if given the order. Still she would know some kind of regret. Losing him once felt odd enough.

She take another long drag of her long, ivory cigarette holder to filter her unfiltered, hand made cigarettes the likes of Cruella de Ville. It was her only luxury in this existence.
"Whenever you are ready you may approach me." She tells the skinny little spies in the tree above her without even looking up.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Down the tree came the higher level clone, JYU. "Greetings." Said apethetically. "We lost another one of our clones, the NI clone... she died a few hours ago." Time was against them, most of the lower clones will not last today. If they are to capture Beau and Juliet they have to act faster."We observed the two of them for the past two days, after our attempt to take the Original back to the Apothecary. Up to now they seemed comepletely intent on having a normal life, but it wasn't until now did we notice there was something off about Mother; she is conscious, as in the virus... has developed a conscious." As it was obvious, G wasn't in the slightest bit shocked; figures from yet another being who didn't give in to feelings. "Somehow father never noticed this development, but it is there and it will be all the more difficult to capture now that it's completly aware and able to control it's host."

There was a small spark of something pulling at JYU's heart... it pained and made her skin crawl... what was it? "We could take them tonight, but... there is a problem and this new location they have chosen is quite guarded. We also have reason to believe that some agents from the Pharmacy are infiltrating the hotel to keep a close watch on Beau and Mother."

The real problem is that they can't just walk in and take them... the much better option would be to get them both to come out.

Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:30 pm

This was honestly the most interesting and difficult mission. Not just because of the totally scyfy characters, but because there was a person involved, a person she has longed to erase from this planet, but now that the opportunity is there, could she even dare take that leap?

If I kill him... what would I tell her? What then? A stressed out sigh emerged from her right when her personal phone began to vibrate in her hand. Glancing at it she saw the number, her little cherie. "Excuse me Kitty. I need some air." She walked out of them room and into the elevator where she locked herself inside.

"Bonjour?"

A darling child voice on the other side. "Bonjour mamman!"

The two of them talked for half an hour. Most of the convorsation was all about a dance recital that Corie had promised her daughter she would attend no matter what. "You are gonna come, aren't you mommy?"

"Oui, I wouldn't miss it." She giggled.

Once the convorsation ended Corie felt an even bigger weight, questioning her why she even began this vengeful pursuit. Tears of frustration began to pour out of her.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 pm

In the shower she thought of a few plans to perfect humanity; going one person at a time proved to be way too uneffective and it would take too long. Hmm... I must find a way and fast.

"The weak seduction aside I know Juliet wouldn't appreciate you displaying her body all over the place." He mentions. "You really feel you have to go so far to get my attention?" It pulls a little irratation upon hearing that last part. Why would I need your attention?"You know why each of us was created and why we're tethered to one another. You got the upper hand over her there, but I'm not even human, you think I care so much about the rest of my supposed life? The only person you're torturing is her. If she can't even remember why even bother?" Torture? No such thing.
"Just tell me what went down."

She grins upon hearing Beau's request. Shouldn't he have recordings of everything that went down in his harddrive? Apparently he suffered so much damage in the river they fell in after that explosion that his memory went blank. The curtains open, revealing a now very clean Juliet. Covering herself with a towel and nothing more she sat on the futon, bringing Beau with her.

"Well Beau... Juliet has no real memories of all the events played out in her entire life. They made sure to leave her completly oblivious to it all. She thinks she lived a nice, normal life with fake mommy and fake daddy and went to a school, which was full of Apothecary workers, playing a role for a play. Come to think of it almost everyone you have encountered works for the Apothecary." She placed her bare legs on Beau's lap, lying down on the futon. "She is of no use to you whatsoever. Only you can truely remember everything." She sat up proping herlself up. "Just look into your memory bank."

Juliet sat on Beau's lap and gently caressed his face with one hand and placing the other around him."I can tell you that you were the one that got us out. I thank you for being so obidient." Juliet's lips plant a kiss on his lips. "But your laser." She took his left hand and put preassur on his wrist, revealing a small laser that emerged from under his skin. "Was a bit... too potent and... Boom! We went flying out and into the river. You took a lot of damage and all my hard work reprograming you is now gone down the drain. Tsk, tsk, tsk."

The towel falls off her chest, only covering her bottom. "I must ask Beau, why have you not destroyed me yet? Or have you forgotten all your other programings?" She giggled.

Last edited by Angel Wing on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:10 pm

The clone's briefing is nothing new. Its not good for a unit to keep losing ops so time is not on their side.
She takes another long drag as she think over the best strategy. Her archives skim over the War methods of Sung Tzu. "Isolation is key without separating them too far." She summarizes. "The quicker the better. Every loss of a clone is a loss of power." She can see a kinematics of the hotel inside her sunglasses.

"You are the lead clone. If your soldiers are up to the task the surest way to capture them is to covertly invade their comfort zone. Blocking the escape routes just in case it would be best to sneak up on the virus when she is separated from the android for any reason. I can equip you with nonlethal weaponry. If you can capture her I can distract and capture him." She dumbs it down the to the utmost simplest terms.

"Your observation of the Pharmacy's agents in the hotel is correct. They are under assumed names in a suite at the top floor. Striking at them would not prove to be fruitful and may warn the android and the virus of both our presence. I am aware there are currently 2 assassins in their employment. The extent of their genetic augmentations are unknown, but I can provide the profiles." She presses on the corner of her sunglasses and a holographic profile of "Mad Cat" and "Unknown Female" are displayed. "They are highly dangerous. The one known as Mad Cat is highly unpredictable while the Unknown has the element of mystery. We do not know who she is, what she is capable of, or her past kills. We only know she is an international assassin." She lets Jyu and what is left of the clones read it over. "As of right now we have a tactical advantage. They are only aware of your presence, but not of mine. They are assured they are stronger but that is not the case. We have the numbers and element of surprise. We know where to find both our enemies and the experiments. The android is unaware of our presence as well so we can easily catch him off guard." With a touch of her sunglasses it switches to Beau's and Juliet's profiles. "Our best tactic is to let our enemy think they have won, but once they have secured or separated the subjects we take them back immediately. Let non of the Pharmacy's agents live."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:35 pm

It is decided that they will hunt down these clones. Madden isn't excited but at least he'll have something to do. Corie's phone vibrates and it's as if someone just slapped her. She excuses herself and leaves the room as if that was enough to stop him from hearing a single word to whoever is on the other line...as if Master Lye won't know who is on the other line. When he had first sat down where Lye once sat he could pick up his sent off the table, off the cell phone, off of Corie's private phone. She's entitled to her secrets as much as Madden is but what was it between her and Master Lye that caused such tension?
Whatever it is he knows Lye isn't taking it lying down. He's up to something that he doesn't want Madden to mention anything of, but is is right for him to keep his mouth shut from his partner?

Madden lets out a sigh and listens carefully. Maybe he can find some clues. After all curiosity is one of the cat's most notable characteristics. Though it isn't easy to hear he can pick out some key words, mostly in French, but it gives him nothing to identifying who she's talking to just something about a recital.
It feels like forever as she talks so he flips on the TV as he waits. Then she gets quiet. Madden mutes the TV and walks over to the door. He presses his ear against it and hears the gentle sobs of Corie, a cut throat assassin, all emotional and alone.
He only lifts an eyebrow to her plight. "What is she hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:08 pm

This so called virus lead Beau like a child ready to play. He goes along with it because giving in to what she wants can make her more pliable to give up more information. Besides a sexual situation is hard for any man to deny.

She sits on his lap her moist skin is still resonating a heat in a animalistic manner, calling to his synthetic hormones to awaken. She kisses him, tempting him further, and her lips are as soft as flower petals. It would be so nice if the normal Juliet could be this forward, but then the realization hits him.
This isn't Juliet, not in the mental sense, and the original Juliet would never forgive him if he let this virus use her body is such deviant ways.

Her breasts exposed her pink nipples perk up to the size of the tiny tip of a pinky. Though his peripheral can see this he dares no look down and be pulled any further into the virus's game. He's just glad she lets him in on what occurred. He has no recollection to any of it, but it is believable. It answers quite a bit for him and these are things Juliet needs to know.
Finding out she had reprogrammed him he makes a note to sleep with one eye open from now on.

"I must ask Beau, why have you not destroyed me yet? Or have you forgotten all your other programing?" She giggles.

"You know, I don't know," He admits leaning in closer to her face and speaks deeply yet softly. "Maybe having a free will makes it so I don't have to go around acting like a sex-driven-sociopath." He's referring to her. "But if you like," he runs his hands up her back till he gets to her shoulders where he brushes aside her hair and places his hands around her thin neck. "I could easily use these mechanical hands to snap your neck and free us both from you. Certainly wouldn't want something like you to be in control of my Juliet, the sweet girl I've been protecting this whole time, but maybe the best protection is the mercy of killing you both. I bet she would rather be dead than ruled by you." He makes an potent and partially empty threat. He isn't even sure he can kill her since he was originally programmed to protect her let alone the fact she's given him a reason for his inhuman existence.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:42 pm

A chill went down her spine as she felt Beau's strong, robotic hand rise up her back. She closed her eyes, feling the pleasure of his caress, but became fully alert at the sound of his threat. A murderous feeling taking over her along with one that desires to survive.

"You have not changed much when I take her place. Maybe you do kind of remember me." She grinned as her hand also slithered its way to his neck. Her lips grew closer to his ear and whispered to him. "Kill her and her blood will spill on the floor... letting me spread through where ever I please." She licked his ear. "Go ahead and try." If he did the battle would end in her favor, as it always had.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:51 am

The takes hold of his neck as well, but it's all the same to him it's not as if he needs to breathe.
She warns of the contamination he could cause if he causes her to bleed.

He smiles, "Who says I have to spill a drop of your blood? I was made to be the perfect killing machine after all. Why do you think my hands went straight to that dinky-lil neck of yours?" He informs her.

He isn't sure what to do next. This kind of morbid-psycho-sexual standoff isn't something he's been through before. Beau knows it's a fruitless endeavor and doesn't wish to violate Juliet in any way, because if this virus is as diabolical as she sounds then she'll definitely use it against Juliet.

"Well, this is boring." He stands up, dropping her to the ground with a hard thump on her ass and causing her to expose herself completely to him as he towers over her. He sticks his hands in his pockets and pulls out his cigarettes. "You can have fun with yourself. I'm done playing your game. Talk about a snore." He mumbles with the cigarette in his mouth as he lights it. He can't lead her on and let her take advantage of him by taking advantage of Juiet's body. He has to fully convince himself that this isn't something Juliet wants.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:40 am

Stunned by the sudden impact with the floor. Her eyes looked up at him and scoffed. "Well you don't make it more interesting, how could this be more entertaining when you don't even try?" After a fake pout the girl went to Juliet's drawers and put on some panties that slightly exposed her tiny butt and a bra that pushed up her breast. "Well you could've snapped her neck; a clean death." She placed two fingers on her bottom lip, making a thoughtful expression. "Hmm... Well played, why didn't you? Haven't lost your touch." The virus said as she passed by Beau and into the kitchen.

There wasn't much they had; just a lot of restaurant leftovers and a few bottles of water. It's a wonder how this asian girl has managed to survive on fast food. If it were anyone else they would be suffering so many illnesses. Then again Juliet is infected, giving her the benefits the virus has been providing like: stronger immune system, rapid healing and strenght. By the virus's point of view Juliet was, perfected.

"I want to go outside." She said; not really asking.

... Beau...

Shut up and go back to sleep.

No... I... I want to be with him...

Sighing she just looked up at Beau and smiled deviously. "Enjoy her freak out." With that it's hold on Juliet slowly disappeared, leaving behind a wide eyed girl with cheeks so red one would think it could be blood starting to pour out.

Last edited by Angel Wing on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:46 am

"Oh my!" She ducked behind the counter. "What-what happened!? WHat did I-uh- What did it do?" How long was she out? More importantly did anything actually happened, by her appearance she would immediately say yes, but Beau would never do that to her.

"Pass me some clothes please!" Her breathing was so uneven, her heart was pounding a mile a minute. Juliet couldn't believe she was half naked in front of a man and not just any man, this was Beau, the man she literally has to share a bed with. "Pleeeaaase tell me I was at least wearing underwear the whole time."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:40 pm

From the over the top reaction Beau knows his Juliet is back and he can't help but smile. Holding back a chuckle he grabs her a dress from a hanger in the tiny closet, one he often sees her in so he knows she likes. "I did learn some shit you need to know."

He leans up on the counter and toss the dress on her head. "Underwear? Well, the whole time. . .isn't even close. If that virus really wants to torture you she should've left you nude." He admits trying not to laugh at her wild blushing by keeping that lit cigarette between his lips. "If I were you I wouldn't let that thing loose again or next time it might not be me she tries to mount." He flicks the ashes into a plastic cup. "Don't worry nothing happened as much as she tried."
He turns and lets her get dressed before saying, "You do have the cutest mole in a spot I hadn't seen before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Yellow: Revelation
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next