Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger Empty
PostSubject: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Beau's eyes barely open to a blurry, dark world.
He can't recall what happened, but his body feels overloaded. His olfactory sensors pick up a burnt smell about his still smoky clothing.
His lids flutter to the sound of someone chuckling. It's light and cat-like.
Warm hands pet the wet hair out of his face.

He struggles to look up at this person and finds himself staring into bright, feline eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:28 pm

G watches the test subject as she sits at the edge of the pool and much to her surprise she painfully rubs off the skin from her wrist until her blood dissipates into the chlorinated water. She watches as the girl looks at her wrists before getting up and walking away.

When Juliet walks away G hops down from the roof and reveals a vial from her pocket. The clones are close in toe. "Her mental state is beginning to break. She can not contain the virus any longer in the open world. It's only a matter of time before she contaminates a large populous." She pours the light blue liquid into the pool. "Subdue her while the android is gone and has weakened. I will report to your father." She orders and with that sets off to look for Beau.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:36 pm

I feel like crap...

I feel like I haven't gotten some in months.

Juliet was beginning to feel better for a moment. Everything was all a blur before her. "W-what hit me?" Though the fever went down, muscle pain was still there. "Where's... where's Beau?"

That's what I would like to know.

With a turn of the head Juliet gazed into familiar chestnut eyes... her own eyes. Please tell me I'm looking into a mirror.

I don't recall there being a mirror next to the bed.

In a split second a needle pierces into her skin, injecting her with what she believed was probably a sedative. "Beau! Argh... Who-?" Just like that Juliet was sent back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:55 pm

"Take her. There's a van waiting for you all at the back of the hotel it'll take you all back to Apothica." Jyu commands the other clones. As they tie her up good and tight. This was their only chance and it had to count every last bit.

Without questioning the plan, the others took Juliet away as fast as possible. They make it to their transport where they placed Juliet gently in a gurney and hooked her up to machines to monitor her while they make it back to the facility.

Jyu contacted G, letting her know that they have secured Juliet and the other clones are now taking her back to the facility. "Have you found the android?" She asked while looking at Juliet's clothing. Obviously she is much more different from what Jyu can tell. Juliet's taste was so girly and lively, while Jyu has absolutely no sense of fashion... she doesn't even know what fashion is.

The clone stripped down and put on a baby blue, sleeveless dress. Her cleavage was partially exposed and it was so windy. Right... underwear. Jyu had to take off the dress to put on a bra... that was interesting to figure out. It's so... restricting. and some panties that didn't quite match it. Again she put on the dress, the bra straps were a bit visible, but it had to do.

"I'll make myself usefull and help you."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:02 am

"Confirmed. The android has not been located, but you are a go to take in the virus." G assures them. She turns to the hotel maybe the security cameras can shed some light on his location, because she knows he would never go far.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Madden noticed Beau walking out the hotel despite hating the rain had hopped roof to roof following him to that gift shop. When he leaves he's holding some corny trinkets only a sad sack like Juliet would enjoy. Personally, Madden would appreciate a fine bottle of wine decorated with a wrap of new vibrating anal beads. . .and a single rose.

The next thing was almost too spontaneous to believe. Beau was struck by lightning! "Wow," is all Madden can say. He glances around and doesn't see a single soul so he creeps in. He hovers over Beau and waits for him to move, but when he doesn't he nudges him with his foot. "Dumb question, but are you alive?" He bends at the waist to stand over him then cocks his head to the side. The rain is cooling down some of the heat, but the android is still smoking hot and not in his normal way. Madden lingers then gives him a swift kick just to be sure he's out for good.
Nothing.
"Better not be fried. I haven't had a shot at you yet." He scolds Beau. Madden double checks no one is coming to his aid then thinks about the best way of transport.

It amazes Madden how unguarded the back of store is where he wheeled out a box cart, but again he's shoplifted from so many places it should not. He doesn't lack the funds for material objects he only does it for the rush.
He knows full well with an enemy at this mercy anything can happen, but to destroy him would be a complete waste plus their initial plan is to take down the clones before they get to the lab rat. With Beau this way which could be permanent there's no reason not to get him to the Pharmacy. Even Master Lye's dolls aren't this human despite being covered in the hosts natural skin and hair.

He wheels him back to the hotel with the initial thought of contacting Corie to help him load him up before snatching up the lab rat, but then Beau twitches as if coming to or in his case rebooting.
Madden takes him off the cart and intends on leaving him to wake up on his own, but that would be a complete waste of his efforts. He crouches down on his knees and brushes the wet, copper hair from Beau's handsome face. His eyes flutter, trying to stay open. Madden feels his face warm up and his breath quicken. Never has he been so tempted.
He may not be able to fight but nothing says he couldn't do anything else that is just as fun.

Madden leans into him meeting his soft warm lips with Beau's cold yet plump lips.
Beau's eyes close and he kisses him back much to Madden's surprise. His ears and tails perk up and he can't help but purr. The romance of the moment sweeps Madden away and he's left breathless.

Last edited by Deviant Diva on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:09 pm

The van transporting Juliet, along with her clones, rushed through the empty, nightly road. Inside Juliet laid perfectly still, as if she were in a deep sleep; not alive and yet not dead, but in an inbetween. The vehicle did posses a similar device, like the one inside Beau, that emits a weaker kind of signal to keep the virus inside Juliet from killing her, but also to keep her weakened. So far both the host and virus are stable and dormant.

I guess this is our end of the line.

Not saying anything?

I guess you are right. Nothing much I can do like this. I feel like crap.

Out of the blue the van stops in the middle of the ghost-town of a road. "Why are we stopping?" Asked Roku.

"We aren't there yet." Said Hachi.

The doors open to reveal on the other side the driver of the van, who takes off the hat. Hiding underneath it was not their real driver but the mysterious woman who works for the Pharmacy. "Well... hello you, yourselves and they." Corie said as she took out a dart gun. "Guess you thought you all could out smart us, but really..." She tisked. "what a twist." Quickly she darted all seven clones in a swift gunfire.

"I'm about to commit a massacre." One by one Corie snapped their necks, a clean kill, and threw them all in a pile. After stocking them up she took out a gasoline can, which she poured over their lifeless bodies, lit a match and set them all a blaze. Doing such a horror to these teens was a dagger in her heart, but... it was her job; to be heartless, to be cruel, to get the job done whatever means neccessery.

She got back to the van and continued down the road towards Lye and to her payment. Corie sent Lye a message, letting him know that Juliet has been obtained and is on her way to him.

"Kitty, mon amour le plan a fonctionné. J'ai la fille. I'm taking her to the Master. How is the android?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Jyu couldn't help but search for Beau herself. There were so many places he could be, but not very far. "G, I can't find Beau in the lobby or the first levels. Plus I have no means to track him down. Have you found anything on the footages from the hotel's security cameras?" As she turned a corner Jyu found herself face-to-face with her reflection on a big wall mirror.

Gazing upon this unfamiliar, lovely looking young lady a warm feeling of satisfaction sunk into her chest. The bright, pastel color of the baby blue, sleeveless dress complimented her skin and her complexion in such a beautiful way she had no idea how pretty she could actually look. All her life she was either naked or wearing white hospital gowns. The only other outfit she wore was the dark, leather body suit for this mission... yet these bright, happy colors... How can it be?

Her hands gently slid down from her tummy to her thighs. Then slowly turned arround, wanting to see how she looked like from all angles. There was another little new perk being registered. Could this be... happiness? What's going on!?

Jyu shook her head, attempting to snap herself out of this fascination and returned to her real duties.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:25 am

G scans through the camera footage in the security office. The rent-a-cop is knocked out in the corner. There's nothing of interest from the humdrum upper class cycling in and out. Then movement in a lower corridor of a delivery area catches her attention. It's pitch black, no workers on shift this late, and the two shadows lingering by the doorway are seated on the floor. It's more then suspicious.

"Jyu, there are suspects in the delivery hall on the basement level in the back of the hotel. I will meet you there." G directs her.

*~*~*~*~*

Corie's voice chimes in to distract Madden from Beau. She has the girl-lab rat. "Good to hear. I told you it wouldn't be that hard to catch her." He does a told-you-so with great humor. One good thing has led to another and Madden is overjoyed from the prospect of what he can now do to Beau.

Madden hears the pitter-patter of tiny feet stepping his way. His eyes light up as his pupils turn to slits when he looks down the hall. It appears to be Juiet. He stands up and ponders what is going on. Corie just claimed she had her, didn't she?
"Which girl did you just catch, because I'm seeing the Lab Rat right now." He informs her as he backs up, turning tail to hide around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:56 am

Running as fast as her abilities can get her she goes down flights of stairs and turns around the corner where she finds a big figure of a man lying on the floor. Jyu quickly rushed to his side. It was Beau, but he appeared to be charred and damaged. "G- G, I found him. He looks a little damaged, but he seems fine. "

"Beau?" He couldn't be dead. "I think he's rebooting." Jyu shook him. It appeared more like a reboot indeed. Could he be reverting back to his original functions? If so than that must mean that he may regain his memories, but that will have to be left for questioning when he awakes. "Beau, wake up..." Her hand ran through his hair, then rested on his cheek. A thought dawned in her; if he wakes up now then... who is she going to be to him?

"It's me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Not surprisingly Madden goes for the "I told-yo-so" card. "Oui, oui. Now get a move on we have to bring them both." It was pitch dark beyond the head lights. The sound of the engine and the beeping sound from the monitor, letting her know the girl was stable were the only sounds in the darkness.

Madden's voice was added to the small orchestra. "Which girl did you just catch, because I'm seeing the Lab Rat right now." Alarming as it sounded, she stomped on the break and checked the body she was taking. It was her, it was the real Juliet. There can't be any more of her. Corie massacared all the others, right?

"Madden how many clones where there in the files we read?" As far as she remembers there were ten Juliet clones. How many did she kill? "I killed one that was attempting to kill you that night and just a few minutes ago I killed seven... There were eight of them when they snuck into the targets' room. Are there two of them left? Where would the other one be?"

Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:32 am

G is on her way when Jyu finds Beau. As she approaches Beau is barely conscious and disoriented. His clothes are charred but he is in tact.

"I'll check his CPU," she pulls a cord from inside her own ear and sticks it into his. Her glasses light up with codes and reports. She gives a small hum, but it doesn't take long until she takes her plug out. "It was an electrical overload. It caused his systems to shut down to prevent further damage. You were right in assuming he is rebooting. He is useless as a bodyguard in this state. The Pharmacy could easily snatch him. It's a good thing you took Juliet when you did." She squats down to pick him up. "I doubt the Pharmacy could have figured out how to stop him this must've been a freak accident. Nothing has permanent damage he will make a full recovery, but his inner mind such as memories or thought process may have been lost. Step cautiously if you wish to remain undetected to our enemy. We can still use you to lore them into a trap. Dr. Takeru wants them taken out of the equation altogether."

She takes him back to their room and lays him on the bed with care.
He shouldn't be here. He is too advanced to be used for missions that do not utilize his abilities. Yet the virus was able to manipulate him making him least qualified to be her guardian any longer. When we return I will be sure to recommend this change. They can keep the virus subdued in heavy chains until another tool is built to serve such a frivolous purpose. I cannot help but assume that Dr. Takeru is pursuing the stabilization of this virus type to fill a loss and keep credibility for all his time spent for this.

G turns and knods at Jyu. "I will be keeping watch do not worry. Your fellow clones will return soon."

*~*~*~*~*

"I don't know where that last one is, but..." Madden watches in disbelief that this is a clone, but he wouldn't question Corie being as she was keeping an eye on the Rat while he was tailing the guard dog. The other clones from up close had physical quirks that made them slightly different from the original, but not this one she was closest right down to her scent.
"This is too perfect. Think about it: we have the rat, non of them know it while the clone is replacing the, rat and the as these Apothecary idiots think they're dooping us the only one they're fooling is the android so he won't be coming after us anytime soon." Then Mad giggles. "Corie, vous êtes trop précieux! "

He texts Master Lye the updates. "You go on ahead, petite amie, I'm going to monitor things here to make sure they don't come after you." He kindly offers with an obvious ulterior motive in mind. "Never know when opportunity will knock again." He mumbles with perversion in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:50 am

"Beau?" Is the only word he can make out of all the muttering through his ringing ears.
A warm hand touches his cheek and it's soothing. "Juliet. . ."

There's a poke in his ear that makes him flinch. It didn't hurt, but it was irritating to have anything in his ear. Then the ringing stops. His busy mind is becoming more organized like rush hour traffic finally loosening to a close.
He closes his eyes and lets his body float off the floor. He levitates into a soft bed to rest.
Was this a dream? Is that even possible for him?

When Beau opens his eyes he sees a white ceiling with a dusty ceiling fan slowly turning in a hypnotic manner. He can't quite recall where he is or how he came to be there, but it's familiar. He sits up on his elbows and glances around. Standing across the room as if afraid of him. "What happened?"
When she hesitates to answer he asks, "You okay, Juliet?"
He touches his chest and realizes there's something inside his jacket. He unzips his coat to reveal a slightly singed big eyed puppy. "I think I got this for you, because you were upset over that damn virus." It's all coming back to him in bits and pieces. "We don't have to talk about that shit. I'm here and we're going to find a way to fix it so that bitch doesn't ruin your life ever again." He assures her with a slight smile. "It'll be alright. We'll find your happiness-real happiness not something they pumped into your head." She takes the dog. "Lord knows that sensitive little head of yours can't handle me naked let alone that lie of a life." He pokes her in the forehead and chuckles.

He lays back on the bed. "I'd say I have a fever, but I doubt androids can. Mind grabbing me a cold one from the fridge? I could really use a beer right now."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:05 am

Lye reads his texts from Mad Cat and listens to his messages from Corie or rather Valentina.

He is overjoyed yet keeps perfect composure for a moment. He stands up and dances around with one of his dolls in a waltz. "Such sweet creatures young ladies are," He sings to himself.
"Soon I will have that supple body at my disposal along with Dr. Takeru's foolish pride. He should know by now youth conquers the old and outdated. He is but a lion past his prime and when I pounce I will rip him open, leaving him to the vultures."

He hears a tiny noise from his monitor. He walks over and sees the tiny angel is sitting up and calling for him. He heads to her with a pitcher of water. "Out of water, petit oiseau?" He pours her another glass. "If you need anything else it is yours." He gently gives her head a pet. "Now get your rest you had a long trip and your mommy will be here soon enough. We have to look our best for the big surprise." He walks across the large room and before he shuts the door smiles at her. "Puissiez-vous rêver de dragées et des fées."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:57 am

Beau speaks sincerely, truely believing she was his Juliet. Which was a good sign for both G and Jyu, that way it'll be easier to get him back to Apothica without there being any violent complications. Jyu may be equal to Juliet in appearance and everything in between, but in abilities, such as strenght and healing, that was different. Not only that, but when it came to being human it was like asking her to stop breathing. It was unknown ground to her. For Juliet it was easy, since she had fake memories of a normal human life she managed to develope humanity. Jyu and the other clones... they never went through that process. They could remember every painful inhuman day; no fake happy memories to overshadow the cruelty, never taught to feel...

"I think I got this for you, because you were upset over that damn virus." A strange act from an android that was suppose to be like G; completely detached from anyone's feelings and troubles. Nonetheless the most correct way to react to this kind act she could think off was a smile. Am I smiling? Am I doing it right? "We don't have to talk about that shit. I'm here and we're going to find a way to fix it so that bitch doesn't ruin your life ever again." When he smiles at her, Jyu looked down for a moment, figited with her fingers and looked back up at him, returning him the smile. "It'll be alright. We'll find your happiness-real happiness not something they pumped into your head." Jyu tilted her head to the side, a thoughtful expresion as she took the present not meant for her. Real happiness? "Lord knows that sensitive little head of yours can't handle me naked let alone that lie of a life." She giggled at his statement, a reaction she thought would suit best. Everything was so strange it gave her a tingling feeling in her heart.

"I'd say I have a fever, but I doubt androids can." Jyu nods agreeing with him. "Mind grabbing me a cold one from the fridge? I could really use a beer right now."

The girl stood up from the bed and had to take a moment to look around on the sly. Good thing the room wasn't that big. Once she found the "beer" he asked for she returned to the bed, handed him his drink and sat down next to him.

She turned her attention back to the toy puppy. There was a card tied to a ribbon around it's neck. 'Don't give up on yourself. You're not alone.' Jyu believed this to be a kind of encouragement gift that people gave each other to lift the individual's spirit and remind them that they don't have to deal with obstacles on their own. That there's someone there to pull the weight with them.

Fascinating. What would Juliet say? That is the question. Jyu turned to him, smiling. "Thank you. This is so sweet of you." She grabbed one if it's little paws.

"Snuggle-snuggle, fuzzy-fuzzy, I'm your big eyed lovey puppy. Bring you love and puppy kisses from someone who for you always misses." It sings?

What was this sensation in her? Jyu was really smiling like a teen girl that's just witnessed a miracle. "Oh my gosh! This is the cutest thing ever!" The excited clone said as she turned to him rapidly. Upon realizing how loud she got, Jyu cleared her throat. "Hehehe..."

Maybe I need to lie down too. And she did, right next to him, playing with her new little bundle of joy. Why am I acting this way? All just from a material object.

Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:12 am

There wasn't anything Juliet could do to break free and even if she did, what then? Beau and the city must be miles away. Whatever was keeping her alive was in this vehicle. If Juliet so much as took one step away from it, the result will most likely be death.

All that was going through her mind was Beau. There was so much she wanted to do with him. Why does Apothica deny her freedom to live outside it's walls? Why can't she live?

Will I see him again? There's so much I wanted to say... so many things I wanted to do and see with him.

Ugh... don't start please. I only hope my children will spread through that pool.

Why are you so driven by this desperate desire to spread?

I'm a virus. We pathogen's need to spread. It's what we are meant to do.

Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:14 pm

It's the middle of the night, pitch black of cave. So many stars could be seen out the window next to the bed. Everyone thinks when they look at the stars, as if just by gazing at them the answer to the meaning of life will dawn in their head eventually or the stars will reveal the future that awaits each living being on the planet.

A sigh surfaced her tiny mouth. "Pourquoi je-suis ici?" Little girls are suppose to be tucked in bed, all nice and warm, actually dreaming about sweets and faries, but what kind of little girl would sleep in an unknown place, brought here by supposed mommy's friends, being looked after another supposed friend of mommy's. If so then why has mommy not told her or called her about these arrangements.

"Maman..." The tiny little lady, too tall for her age looked around the foreign room. It was quite comfortable, very spascious equipped with a soft bed, next to it a night stand with an antique lamp, a dresser, a dressing table and in a corner a baby white piano.

Mother had taught her a few things before. Every little lesson was always so tense for mommy for some reason. Sometimes she didn't want to teach her, forcing Eevee to teach herself. For some reason mommy never liked her playing the piano while she was present. It was only when she was out of the house could Eevee play to her heart's content.

Well I'm not home... I guess I could play a little. Cautiously she got off the bed and walked toward the piano. Her tiny hands slid around the cold lid. The piano was practically calling out to her, beging her to play. With a smile she opened the lid and sat on the stool. Before even touching a key she tied her blond hair in a ponytail that hung loosely on her shoulder to keep it from getting in the way, straightened up and gently placed her hands on the keys to a song she had once in her life heard her mom play.

It started soft, as if a lullaby, slowly it picked up the pace as it went on. Not one mistake was made. When she finished a tear slipped out of her blue eyes. Mommy... where are you?

Again she played, but this one was a different song that she wrote with lyrics and all.

♩♪♫♬ Creatures that are opening up
Buds that I gave tender love
I hope your petals will never close up ♩♪♫♬

♩♪♫♬ Fear not in my hands you'll grow
The sun shine compliments your glow
Let me show you my desire to keep you beautiful ♩♪♫♬

♩♪♫♬ Our voices meld together
The scent of your tender petals
It's all that made me lose myself in you ♩♪♫♬

♩♪♫♬ My pretty little bud
Don't be afraid to open up
I will not harm you
All I want is to be with you ♩♪♫♬

♩♪♫♬ Show me what you look like
Deep inside you must be mine
I truely believe this is fate
Let me in I promise it will be worth it ♩♪♫♬

♩♪♫♬ I want you to reamin in my arms
Keep you with me and away from harm
No one but I is going to touch you ♩♪♫♬

♩♪♫♬ Sing for me my dear flower
Let your voice echo through the hours
Can't you see how enchanted I'm by you? ♩♪♫♬

♩♪♫♬ Please don't close up your petals
I wish to taste your sweet nectar
Your entirety is all I ask of you ♩♪♫♬

♩♪♫♬ My darling bud, please be mine
Give up for me. It will be fine
As you are mine I will love you forever ♩♪♫♬

♩♪♫♬ It will be over soon enough
Don't be afraid my little bud
Now you shall be with me until the end of time ♩♪♫♬
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:18 pm

A classical ringtone calls to him from his cell phone. Lye is seated in front of a gas fireplace with a cup of sweet honey ginseng tea. Though he liked coffee he avoids it to avoid staining his perfect teeth. He sees the caller is Corie. He answers with a cheerful, "Good evening."
He has to set down his tea at the news she has brought him. The darling little experiment is finally in the Pharmacy's possession or rather HIS possession.

"Who knew you had it in you." He comments. "Make sure Mad Cat returns. His lack of attention to this assignment has been unprofessional."

When he hangs up he stands and walks past the hallway to the bedrooms towards the kitchen. He hears a piano and takes a look at his phone from his pocket. It's asleep yet the music is still going. He sets down the cup on the counter and as if under hypnosis is drawn to the room where Corie's child is residing.
The piano is something he rarely finds any amateurs are good enough to follow through. Yet this child is making it sing like a heavenly choir. He leans against the doorway to hear better.
The song is so familiar yet it's nothing classical he has memorized.
His acute ears pick up her delicate voice singing phrases he used to use that he hasn't used since he first met Valentina. Those distinct phrases died with her just in case of another slip up. Aside from that there has been no other young lady to exemplified those characteristics.
It brings forth a slight arousal but mostly sweet memories that make him smile.

The entire song is haunting. Lye has to take a seat by the door and close his eyes. It's as if an angel is praising him and all his efforts. This child is something of a gift. He's now enthralled to have found her.
"Evangeline, were you a divine conception?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Juliet sounds so excited over the small gift, but who could blame her? He's never done anything like this before and after flickers of memories started coming back he knows he's never done anything nice for her besides keeping her alive.

"Glad you like it." Beau gives her arm a little rub with the back of his finger.
He grunts as he sits up, stripping off his jacket and shirt. He chugs back his beer and takes a stand. "I probably smell like I just made out with a bug zapper." He sniffs himself. "And look like it, too." He walks into the kitchen to throw the can away. "Gonna jump in the shower. Feel free to join me could use someone to wash my back." He jokes in a dry manner as he stretches his arm over his head, flexing his perfect pecks.

The bathroom is still moist from before. He slings his pants over the towel rack as he waits for the water to warm up though it wasn't necessary. As he studies himself in the mirror for a moment he realizes his hair is almost standing on end and is singed. It's a bit odd Juliet didn't ask or scold him for making a slightly sexual comment. Then again she's had a hard day and is probably out of it. Yet something felt a bit off. He can't put his finger on it.

He steps into the shower and begins scrubbing down. The dark burns are just sliding off into a blackened puddle around his feet. What was going to be their next move? How does he stop this virus without compromising Juliet's freedom? The Apothecary is the only lead they have. He has to get back in somehow.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Jyu kept playing around with her little puppy of cuteness. It was the most amusing thing she had ever seen. Well quite franctly the only amusing thing she had ever seen. Experiments aren't exactly entitled to have amusing material possessions or have a say in anything. The only thing they get is shots, painful tests... well painful everything.

She only stopped playing with the toy when she catches Beau, partially stripping, from the corner of her eye. Seing him do such thing didn't phase her at all. Nudity was something she and the clones grew used to, but at the moment Jyu wasn't being Jyu she was being someone else. Umm... how would she react to this? The lack of knowledge didn't help her at all so Jyu resorted to just remain apathetic and stared at him as he made his way to the shower.

"Gonna jump in the shower. Feel free to join me could use someone to wash my back." He says to her; not really knowing if he was being serious or joking. The tone in which he spoke to her could register as a joke.

Really? They... showered together? Are they a couple? Couples shower together, right? Is it something she would do?

What exactly does Jyu know about her original? Well first things first: Juliet, unlike the clones, can feel; she has humanity. Therefore she reacts to everything. If Juliet sees Beau naked, how does she react? There are so many ways a teenage girl could react at the sight of a naked man. Couples would make sudden impact that seems pleasureable and entising. People who are not couples and have never had sexual intercorse would probably feel uncomfortable and shocked... maybe even cover themselves up rapidly and run into another room. Juliet grew around nudity too, but she developed humanity as a result of her fake memories.

So far, from what Jyu had observed over the days stalking them, Beau and Juliet have not once become intimate. The closest they had ever gotten to intimacy was just sleep on the same bed together; literally just sleep. Juliet always seemed very respectful of herself and never allowed kinky actions to take place. The girl even felt uncomfortable hearing to Beau's perverted and subjective comments and constantly blushing.

So... no intamacy? How does she blush?

All this thinking and trying to figure everything out about this new, unknown, foreign territory gave Jyu a headache.

The look alike got up from the bed and stood at the doorframe, staring into the shower. "Beau, what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 pm

All Corie saw was a bunch of nameless people wheeling in the unconscious girl to her torture. I'm sorry. As far as Corie knows, she was done with her part. The girl had been captured and taken to the Pharmacy with no trouble at all. What's left to do is collect her pay and move on to her next step... what will that be? Should she go as far as to kill the one person she ever felt something close to real love? What am I thinking? Is all she could question. Has Corie gone mad as her kitty friend? Still feeling something for an insane man that only wanted her purity and turn her into a realistic doll?

I am definately insane.

Sighing her fingers marked Madden's phone number. The ringing was barely audible, her mind was elsewhere, completly taken over by the face of her beloved little girl. It's the only thing she wishes to see. After this... I'm done.

Madden's voice brought her back to the world. "Madden, where are you? The master's a bit disappointed with your "lack of attention", as he puts it. He wants you back as far as I know. I'm already here in the Pharmacy. Are you going to take long mon amour?" She sits down on a chair, inside Master Lye's office and wondered where exactly he lived and how on earth he got hired by this place.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Beau is scrubbing his hair when he hears Juliet speak to him from pretty close by. It's a bit surprising. He can make out her figure in the doorway. He never knew she would get so close. Either she's becoming more desensitized by this nudity or maybe the virus has taken over but is playing coy? No, if the virus was in command she would be more sexual and he would feel the "change" in her. Her body temperature rises as if her immune system was trying to kill it off.

"You mean while I was out?" He clarifies. "I was struck by lightning. Can you believe that?" He peeks out enough so half his body is exposed right up to his junk is covered by the curtain. "How are you feeling? You and the virus getting along?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:58 pm

What else was there to do besides playing pianist? Once again Eevee looked around and there was nothing else. "IIIIII'm bored." The little lady said as she let her head drop on the keys. "I'm not even tired." She held her head with one hand, her elbow resting on the keys. Evangeline removed herself from the piano, walked to the light switch next to the door and turned on the light, making her lose sight for a few seconds. "Geez... I always forget to close my eyes." She said, rubbing her blue eyes.

There were a lot of drawers on the dresser that she never quite thought to look through. What clothes could possibly be inside this furniture. Opening them up one by one, inside each there were varieties of clothes from dresses to shirts and shorts to skirts to stockings and underwear. All very charming and cute, fit for a little girl of her age. Her attention moved to the drssing table. It was white with flower carvings decorating the rims. The mirror was so big and circular she coul see herself completely. Evangeline sat on the chair and looked around it. There were small combs and brushes. "Ooo perfume." She accidentally sprayed a bit too much on herself and coughed. Though the smell was very delightful. "I smell like roses." She giggled.

In one of the drawers in the dresser she found one that only contained one thing: a necklace with a heart shaped locket. She took the small object in her tiny hands and examined it. "Pretty." Curious to see if it had a picture, Evangeline opened it to find a small picture of a girl, similar to her. She stared at it puzzled and confussed. "Mamman?"

Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Right, the virus had taken over Juliet's body before. It's something Jyu had forgotten, yet another obstacle she must leap over. How is she going to be able to pull that off? The virus was violent, inapropriate by society's standards and had a very high sex drive and need to spread. That will be a fun task to mimic.

Beau peeks out from behind the curtain all wet, the water dripping from his perfectly manmade structure. If this were Juliet in her position she would rapidly turn away from him, maybe even hide behind the wall, blush? Most likely, but how does someone blush? It's blood rushing to your face and only happens if the person feels uncomfortable or embarrassed, but at the moment Jyu felt nothing of it. So she resorted to quickly look down and turn away with an embarrassed look on her face.

She stutters when nervous right? "U-uh... Y-yeah. I-It's really quiet a-actually hehe." Jyu cleared her throat. The only thing that would make this better is if she could manage a famous Juliet blush. "S-so... what do you think we sh-should do now? I mean... it's not... really fantastic to be occasionally possessed by a pathogen with a desperate need to reproduce."

Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Lye stands up. He knows he has to get going but the music is so melodic it's calling to him.

She stops and bangs the keys which to his ears is similar to someone letting out a belch. Gross.
He takes a glance at his phone. There's a missed call from the Pharmacy, but it's not as pressing to him as this child and her strangely familiar song. The light turns on and he doesn't feel it's smart to leave her wide awake and alone. If she is the daughter of an assassin she can't be a stupid girl.
He takes a breath and gently knocks at the door. "Evangeline? I do not wish to disturb you, but may I enter? There is something I wish to ask."

*~*~*~*~*~*

Madden lingers outside the hotel window where the android and lab rat reside. Something was bothering him. The scent of the girl was the same, but a bit off. In the clones he encountered they all smelled like her but with the distinctly sweet smell of decay. So Corie has the real lab rat while Beau has a clone. He can't figure out why this bothers him. Their mission is over so why linger?

Maybe this is the last chance he has to get ahold of the android?

His phone rings. It's Corie so he answers. "Quoi?" As he talks he lets out a huge yawn to show how worried he is, "Je ne m'inquiète pas." He stands up. He knows he needs to get back, but he isn't ready to yet. "Let the Master know that I'm running late. He can spank me when I get there." He doesn't like being controlled unless it's in an S&M situation. "Sentez-vous plus tard!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Beau is watching Juliet carefully for her tell-tale signs. He knows up and down the girl has NO poker-face.
As he does she stutters an answer so clearly the virus wasn't in charge, but at the same time she isn't blushing or even yelling at him or calling him mean names that he knows are pretty much true.

She must really be messed up after all that shit. He tries to justify her abnormal reactions. His ears make a strange ringing noise as his head pings with a sharp note of pain. It's quick, but it keeps coming back. The beeps are like a homing signal he's heard before from war movies when a submarine is tracking an object deep underwater.
What was going on?
This feeling in his gut tells him Juliet is too far away as he once noticed before, but that wasn't possible. She's standing right there in the doorway talking to him as he's in the shower. . . I'm in the shower with a clear curtain. . .
It suddenly doesn't make any sense to him. This girl looks exactly like Juliet, but his link with her is gone.
Trying to think with this crazy noise is driving him nuts. He's not one to overthink anything.

Beau opens the curtain, leaving the water running, and steps out towards her completely nude and still sopping wet. The bold muscles of his body shines in the dull fluorescent lights. He grabs her arm and pulls her in then shoves her against the tile wall. He locks her in with his hands on both sides of her shoulders. He peers deep into her eyes. The color is off. Juliet's eyes are sparkling and perfect, but he can see odd spots of discoloration and a thicker ring around the iris.
"Let's have some fun," he lifts her chin as he closes in to her face. "What do you say?" He whispers to her lips before kissing her so deeply even his tongue slips in for a taste.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:29 pm

Her own heartbeats were the only thing audible as far as Juliet's concerned. There were no feelings of sudden movements or struggles... no bumps or even the sound of the engine could be registered. Was she already back at the Apothecary? Back to her torture chamber? I guess... it's better off like this. I don't belong anywhere... just under the microscope.

Another dream appeared before her/ Juliet was outside her body, looking at her sleeping self hooked up to machines and numorous wires piercing her skin, injecting her fluids she couldn't identify. At the corner of the room stood Beau, very emotionless, just staring at her, keeping watch. Astral Juliet walked toward him. "Beau..." her hand reached out to him, but went right through his face. Sobbing she spoke to him. "Beau... p-please... I hurt so much."

Some foot steps approached the room. It was a man, Takeru. He entered the room, appearing worried and defeated. He sat on the bed and gently cupped her still hand in his. "Juliet... I'm so sorry... this was all in vain. I can't... the virus is too agressive and can't be manipulated. No matter how hard I try. I'll make you a cure. You're gonna be okay Julie... I promise."

Sharp pains surged through her heart at the sound of his words. I-it was you... you said that to me, but why? Do I mean something to you?

Tears escaped her closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next