Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Eevee gasped and quickly turned to the door while still sitting on the chair. It was that tall man's voice coming from behind the door. How long had he been there?

"Um... you may." She closed all the drawers from the dressing table and kept staring at the picture in the locket. Why would there be a locket with a picture of mom? Why here?
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:47 pm

The sudden contact of his strong hands on her skin startled her. Both of their eyes were peering into each other's souls, if they actually had one. Uh-oh... does he suspect something? Her heartbeat was faster than she could understand.

"Mmm!" It all takes an epically strange turn to this intimate physical contact Jyu had only read about in books. Breath taken away, heart so fast she could barely. Their bodies pulled so tight their lustful heat merged together. How the heck do people kiss!? What is she suppose to do!? Juliet wouldn't like this! Well she would, but- but- She's so confussing. What should Jyu do!?

In fact Jyu had no clue what to do. This was her first kiss... and inside she felt she liked it. So... so much. Why can't I move? Scared for the first time in her life she tried to summon any ounce of power she could get a hold of to try and push him away. Why am I so helpless? No! No! All of a sudden her strenght could match Juliet by far. Jyu had pushed Beau away so hard he left a dent on the wall on the other side of the bathroom.

Through the mirror she could see how cherry-Juliet red her face looked, her breath uneven, chest moving so fast and desperate for her heart to settle down. "Beau! What the hell are you doing!?" She slapped him and left the room. The scared girl ran to an empty ballroom and sat against one of the pillars, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:21 am

In the midst of the kiss he is shoved back with such a force all he can hear the tiles shatter around him. With that Juliet gets away with great speed leaving Beau reeling and naked.
He glares up at the empty doorway. "It's the wrong taste. . ."

Clothes stick to his wet skin as he dashes out the door. Where did she go?

Suddenly he's shaking. Sounds are echoing, he can see heat through walls, and there's a scent being filtered through his nose that he just inhaled from that girl in the bathroom.
His systems are turning on by pure instinct. Like a cadaver dog on a hunt he tracks her down.

She's seated against a pillar. Her breathing is so heavy he can sneak up on her easily since his breathing is optional he can hold it.
"Where is Juliet?" He steps out from behind her. He lifts his hand to expose his laser. "Don't feed me any bullshit. I don't know who made you, but I can tell you're not the real deal. When that virus made her seduce me I found out her scent and her taste and you're not it." He explains in a cold manner, glaring at her in the dark with his eyes glowing. "Now spill it before I spill you."
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:29 am

Lye opens the door and peeks in with a hand in his pocket.

"Evangeline, I couldn't help but overhear your excellent piano playing. Rarely have I heard such natural talent." He compliments her. "Though I must say that the piece you were playing is unlike any I have played before and yet it is very familiar. Could you tell me where you learned such a lovely piece? Did you create the poetry of song along with it all by yourself?" He has to confirm and if his suspicions pan out then why would she teach her daughter something that is directly related to a time lost to the flames?
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:10 am

So he was there long enough to hear her play. It was nice to hear someone praise her talented piano playing for once.

"The first piece I played was mommy's. She used to play it a lot when I was five." She said as her tiny hands grabbed hold of her blond hair and braided it, like Valentina. "The second piece, the one with lyrics, is mine. I wrote it when I was seven. I won the school talent show." She smiled proudly. "Mommy was there to see me of course. She said that I play just like daddy." A thoughtful face materialized, something in her mind... that was always lingering. "Mommy tried to teach me how to play, but... she always got... strange when she played." The little lady stood up, placing her hands behind her back. "Sooo I taught myself." Another proud smile.

"Imma sorry If I disturbed. I can't sleep."

Last edited by Angel Wing on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:59 am

As quickly as possible Jyu stood up upon the sight of his weapon. "Whoa, whoa..." Now Jyu knows what fear is... fear to die. After seing the Ni clone die a painful death, her screams still echoing in ther head... Jyu doesn't want to experience it in the slightest.

"Beau... calm down." Her voice was shaky with fear as her body was also. It's obvious who would win this fight. Jyu was aware of that. She had no choice but to come clean. "Juliet is fine. She is back in the Apothecary. In good hands. All we want is for you to come home, honest." Jyu tried to be as sincere as possible to calm down Beau and make him see how they just want to make things better for everybody.

Last edited by Angel Wing on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:15 am

"It's no bother, dear, I was awake and I'm happy I was so I could hear your song." he goes over to the piano. "It's sweet that your mother shared with you a song that she wrote herself." He finally realizes. "She should never shoot down natural talent. No one can take away what you feel in your heart." He tickles the ivory.
"I've been playing since I was a child. My mother was a piano teacher, but I far exceeded her talents. Maybe because I had more time?" He taps out a background song as he speaks. "You know I used to tutor the piano when I was teaching at a university. I always felt that as strong as the piano can song the notes can be as tender as playing on my own heart strings." His fingers dance along the keys without looking. "Music is an expression of the soul."

He glances back and taps the seat for her to sit next to him. As she gets close he just feels talkative. "I had a promising student once, but she disappeared on me. I thought she may have died and all I had to remember her by was a solitary locket." he sighs. "But that was a lifetime ago. You see, Evangeline, as you grow older you don't always get the future you desire and sometimes you become so set in your ways that the fear of letting another person in can destroy you." He closes his eyes.

Lye clears his throat. "Sorry about that I am just an old man waxing sentimental." He smiles at her. "Here, let me play you a lullaby to help you sleep. Go now, crawl under the covers." He shoos her until she does as asked. He thinks for a moment and begins to play a song from a Disney movie.
"La la lu, La la lu
Oh, my little star sweeper
I'll sweep the stardust for you
La la lu, La la lu
Little soft fluffy sleeper
Here comes a pink cloud for you
La la lu, La la lu
Little wandering angel
Fold up your wings close your eyes
La la lu, La la lu
And may love be your keeper
La la lu, La la lu, La la lu."

When he is done she appears to be asleep and not wishing to disturb her Lye exits and heads off to work.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:42 pm

This imposter finally comes clean in the light of Beau shooting a hole through her head with his laser. She holds up her hands and pleads with him to calm down. He was perfectly calm, but his cold demeanor is that of a red hot killer.

“So she’s alive and your kind of “safe” which is holding her against her will and using her for all kinds of painful experiments.” He argues. “No one cares for her as a person so taking her back is like placing her back in hell.” He gets closer to her. “Now you want me to go back as if it’s all okay?” He puts the laser away. “This better not be a trick. It’s no longer my programming to protect the virus from the world my decision has been to protect Juliet from the world.”

“Let’s go,” He turns, but as he does a dark blur strikes his head sending him to the floor. The attacker slides on the floor and as Beau lifts himself off the floor a knee hits his forehead so hard his head goes back. In only a blink he can make out a dark haired teenager right before his foot slaps him aside the head. Beau takes a deep breath and glares back at a creature he only thought existed in cartoons.
From toe to head his attacker is cloaked in navy blue and leather; lacing around every angle, silver buttons, and a Mad Hatter type of hat with a navy blue and black checkered pattern. The sharp smile upon the cute face is that of the Cheshire Cat but adorned with random piercings. The brilliant green eyes that glow are cut in two by thin black slits.

“What the hell. . .?” Beau gets to his feet. “You’re a fucking cat?” He finally sees the ears poking out from under the brim of the tall hat.

He takes off his hat and gives him a little bow. “Mad Cat to be precise, at your opposition, android.”

Beau is a little confused by this eccentric act after being attacked. “Are you serious?”

“Let me show you how serious I can get.” Mad Cat winks at him. “Leave the clone out.” He nods towards the false-Juliet.

Beau glances over at her knowing she could make a clean getaway with a distraction strong enough to knock him over even if it doesn’t hurt. “Don’t you leave you’re taking me to the real Juliet.”

Mad Cat chuckles, “I’d like to see her do that unless she’s on our side.”

“What?” Beau glares at this crazy boy. “Where is Juliet?”

“Let’s get it on and see who breaks first.” Mad Cat jokes as he strikes a martial arts fighting pose.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:32 pm

A lady, not any older than her, informed Corie that Dr. Anderson will be with her shortly. Just what exactly could be keeping him? All the woman wanted was to leave. Does she even wnat to get paid? Deep down Corie didn't. Money wasn't really a problem at the moment- she has enough to get by. So why is she waiting for him?

Out of the corner of her eye she spots a doll, life like. Though Corie knew it once was a human. The doll was so curious and still, as if frozen in time. Corie dared to get close to her and stared at the sleeping doll. "Wonder what your name was?" She whispered to herself.

Suddenly the eyes fly open. "Oh my-!" Startled she stepped back. The figure just stood there, staring. "That... that is just creepy... and disturbing." The two suddenly went into a staring contest, but of course the doll's going to win; it's not like it needs to blink. During this little competition Corie wondered if it was better off for her to just had given up back then and let her body be used for some mad man's amusement. Things would've been much more simple and not complicated. Also, what could've gone wrong? She would've been dead and since she was dead she wouldn't suffer at all. Her body would've been just an empty robotic hollow. Not like she was going to be conscious about everything. My gosh... what am I thinking?

Then again her baby would've never been born and... nah that was the only good thing that wouldn't have happened. Everything else she could've done without.

"Have to give him credit... this looks... pretty amazing." She nodded while crossing her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:46 pm

"Beau!" She screamed his name after witnessing the sudden assault from that interesting character she had seen before during the days she and the clones were following Beau and Juliet. Another surge of fear went right through her. That cat man was stronger than she thought. Her body was shaking, accompanied by that feeling of helplessness and inability to move. Not really something she enjoys. Before, Jyu could stare at death right in the eye and not feel anything about it. She could charge head-on at anyone or anything that got in her way without fearing the outcome, but now... She's not feeling so hot.

G... where are you?

There was no time to waste thinking about what can and can't be done. Jyu knew that, in order to gain Beau's trust, she had to fight along side him. She took a deep breath, something humans did in order to calm themselves down, and stood by Beau, ready to help.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Madden can hear a scuffle from inside the hotel room. He jumps to the balcony and sees Beau getting dressed just to rush out the door. Mad follows to a darkened ballroom where the android seems to disappear and the only sound is that of the clone heaving.
He keeps a distance as he watches Beau puss out on killing the damn thing. He can’t take waiting any longer. When the android turns his back Mad strikes like a ninja.
A kick to the head, knee to the forehead, then a foot to the ear and Mad is sure he’s gotten Beau’s attention. Beau seems curious about his attacker, but he doesn’t hesitate to challenge him. Mad strikes the “tiger” fighting stance and tenses up for the fight.

Then the sad little clone stands by Beau’s side despite the warning and he could laugh at the girl’s insecure stand next to someone who would sooner blow her head off than accept her as his darling Juliet. “I almost feel sorry for you,” Mad speaks to the clone. “You are nothing more than a fucked up copy of the original, too far from the original to be considered anything more than completely expandable. Yet here you stand as if you are a match for me. Not even my unaltered cohort had any trouble destroying your weakling siblings.” Mad informs her.

“There were more?” Beau squints his eyes, but then it shouldn’t surprise him as he’s seen the countless copies in fetal form before.

“They can make as many as they want. Not like the girl your protecting is anything more than a failed science experiment. Think about it. She’s run her course and soon one of the companies is going to make a vivisection out of her. So why even bother?”
Beau is not amused. He flips out and knife in hand and is about to charge when Mad takes the initiative. He could sense the energy rising and his sharp eyes could make out the muscles tensing up.

Back into a blur Mad Cat can see things in slow motion. He uses his palm to push up the knife out of Beau’s hand. Amazingly he Beau’s eyes are able to follow him despite not being able to respond in time. Mad digs his claws into his gut and slides around behind Beau so that he may kick the clone from the back and send the petite brat flying into the shadows.

Beau grabs hold of Mad Cat’s ankle and flings the critter over his shoulder and into the floor. Mad has the wind knocked out of him and his head explodes with pain. His hat falls off and Mad is now really mad.

The android lingers for a moment, but decides it’s best to take out the laser because if he can’t match the genetically engineered hybrid in speed he can easily out gun him. Mad Cat knows this is bad. He swings his legs around like a break dancer and swipes Beau off his feet. In the same fluid motion he swings his feet back around and kick him against a pillar. Beau shakes his head and in that moment of trying to clear out the jolt Mad Cat pulls out metal wire that is stronger than piano wire and twice as sharp. He wraps it around Beau’s laser arm and dashes around him and the pillar at the same time. Before Beau has a chance to blink he is restrained to the marble so tightly that struggling only rips through his synthetic skin that bleeds accordingly.

Mad Cat stands before the android quite pleased with himself. He’s out of breath, but now he’s gained the advantage. He puts a finger to his lips and speaks. “What to do with you? What to do with you?”

“I’m not even human. I can block out my pain receptors so torture is worthless.” Beau informs him.

“Pain is enjoyable, but I wonder how far they designed you to be a human male?” Mad gets down on his hands and knees and crawls over to him with his tail swirling like a snake. Madden can feel his pants are so tight they’re cutting off circulation. He licks Beau’s lips. “I’ve been dying to do this for so long.” Madden nibbles on Beau’s neck as he runs his hand down that tight chest and unbuttons his pants. Inside he finds more than a handful that is growing stiffer by the second. Mad grabs hold and begins to stroke him over the zipper, breathing heavily into Beau’s ear, until the android is rock hard.

Inch by inch Madden nips down that chest, taking a deep suck upon each pert nipple, until he is face to face with a godlike creation. “How did those scientists envision a cock so deliciously perfect?” He says as he takes a long look at it before opening his mouth and sucking him in deep.

The taste of the sticky, salty pre-cum is delightful as it coats his mouth. He tries his best to keep his teeth from ripping open the skin, but it’s so thick his mouth is full. Madden’s entire body is boiling hot. His tongue dances around the head and licks along the underside as he bobs his head up and down. It’s so wonderful and it’s so hot to him he can’t help but purr loudly. He takes Beau into his mouth as deeply as his throat will allow. He can’t get enough of it. His mind is swimming with the fantasies of how this cock would feel diving deep inside his dirty hole. It makes him dripping wet in all the right places.

Madden delves into his own pants and begins rubbing hard. If only there was something to penetrate him from behind this would be perfection, but he wouldn’t be able to hold his load at all.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Finding himself restrained Beau had no clue this would be what the gay little cat boy was after. He tried his best to deny it, but when a man has been so repressed for so long his dick is ready for any action. The only stimulation besides his own hand he had known was the short manipulation by the virus taking over Juliet’s tender body. Now a skilled mouth is consuming him to no end and Beau doesn’t want it to stop. The hand around the base massaging the dick deep into a warm, wet hole is all he needs.
He could turn off his sensory abilities if only he could think through this erotic fog.
Would he even try?

Then the vibration from deep within this cat’s throat sends sensations through the shaft, into the balls, and presses more endorphins from the brain. His eyes rolls back and Beau’s legs start to twitch. He can’t hold it any longer as ashamed as he should be for not lasting longer he can feel the explosion coming on.

His muscles compress against his hyper breathing. Sweat is pouring from both their bodies. He can feel the pre-cum and saliva dripping between his thighs and it tickles. “Fuck. . .” is al he can make out.

His entire body contracts and his eyes glaze over into the darkness. He can only gasp in pleasure as thrusts into this eager mouth. In a demonic rapture his seed explodes into the mouth and onto the face of this evil cat-boy.

Beau is left breathless.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Madden can feel Beau becoming stiffer as more juices overflow his mouth. It’s so messy he’s having trouble keeping a grip. He’s so ready to ruin his pants. He can’t take much more.

Then it happens. Beau explodes the most delightful tasting cum into his throat, but it’s too much and he has to pull back before it chokes him. Spats of hot white semen stick to his face and leaving Madden to wipe it back into his mouth. As he releases his own dick he realizes he came as well and the sticky fluid is so compressed it’s gotten clear to his belly button.

He gazes up at Beau who doesn’t appear in the least bit disgusted but actually quite relieved and smiles. “How was that for an attack?” He chuckles through his loss of breath.

“Never. . .heard of that before.” He responds.

“Now for the finally my ultimate, sexual, attack,” Madden gets in closer while unbuttoning his pants ready to mount this gorgeous stallion.

*~*~*~*~*

Lye grabs his coat and head off to the office. He stops at the guard station on the first floor and orders that no one no matter their affiliation be allowed to enter or leave his premises and if there are any questions to contact him immediately even if it's a child trying to leave.

He has a car take him to The Pharmacy where he quickly strides through the halls to his main office. There waiting for him is none other than Corie who has graciously waited for him for whatever reason.
"You did not need to wait for me, Va-Corie," he almost says her name. "You know I never noticed before how wide and voluptuous your hips are. I could've sworn when I was against them last they were much more narrow. Who knew you would grow to have such nice birthing hips." He makes it out as if complimenting her.

Lye sets down his coat as one of his dolls brings over a report from the other scientists. Seems to be about what they have done with Juliet in the meantime. "The Pharmacy owes you a great deal of gratitude, butterfly." He turns to her and closes the folder. "Now you can fly away home. Your work here is done." He dismisses her.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:06 pm

In comes Lye all dressed up for work that God only knows he will do with the poor teen she just dropped off for a hungry wolf. It's a pain, but it pays.

"You know I never noticed before how wide and voluptuous your hips are. I could've sworn when I was against them last they were much more narrow. Who knew you would grow to have such nice birthing hips." It struck her as epically odd that Lye, a total pedophile, a guy that only likes to see a flat chest and girls that have practically no figure - if that figure was one- would compliment a 23 year old about her hips.

Whaaat? She shrugged it off and just informed him about Madden. "Okay? Well just wanted to let you know that Madden says..." She quotes."'Je ne m'inquiète pas. Let the Master know that I'm running late. He can spank me when I get there.'" That last one was awkward for her."'Sentez-vous plus tard!'"  She finishes her quoting and cleared her throat. Well her work is done and she can now retire for good.

"Well-" Her personal phone vibrates. "Au revoir." She exits and closes the door. For sure the one calling is her little honey bee. When Corie checks her phone the number reveals itself to belong to Lye... but... how could that be? Lye was in the office and he just talked to her. Why would he call at all?

Corie answers. "Hello?" On the other side she hears a familiar voice from a little girl. At that moment her heart stopped. "Eevee?" The woman had to take a moment to gather herself. "Baby w-where are you calling me from?"

"I don't know... I don't know where I am. It's a... a big house and there are life like dolls everywhere. How don't you know where I am? I thought you brought me here. Some weird people took me from home and brought to this place. A tall man lives here."

This is not happening... This is not happening! This is not happening!

"T-tall man? What else does he look like?" She was fighting back sobs and tears, not from desperation or despair, but from fury. How did he find her!? How did he find out!?

"Tall... eyes like mine and silvery long hair. He seems nice, but..."

"But what? What did he tell you?" The line went dead.

Her world came crashing down. Corie exploded and barged back in with her gun pointed at Lye's head. "I'm going to give you ten seconds to tell me where she is."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:48 pm

For a split second the wind was knocked out of her lungs as she hurled into the air and crashed onto the marble floor. Paralyzed, as a result of the catman's kick to her spine, Jyu had no choice, but to lay there useless until her healing abilities decided to knick in. Sucks that they're slow. While lying there she thought about what the cat man said about a "cohort" of his had no trouble destroying her "siblings". That can only mean one thing: the clones were all gone... and Juliet was not back in the Apothecary at all. She was at the mercy of the Pharmacy. I failed.

That's when Jyu discovered fury. Finally something to drive and push her to not fear. Now she was itching to be able to move and send that cat man to hell. Slowly but surely her mobile abilities were returning.

I'm gonna kill him.

From the darkness emerged an orchestration of lewd sounds. Sounds that Jyu can only register as sexual. How on earth did this fight to the death took a turn for sexual assault? More importantly, how and why would Beau let himself be treated that way by an enemy? Guess it's another foreign turf for Jyu: men.

Finally her mobility returned and she gently got to her feet. As she did Jyu cracked her neck. Not making the same mistake again. Quietly approaching the two fuck buddies Jyu just remained apethetic about the entire scene. You're such a disappointment. Though she will admit the whole sex thing does seem intreging to try, but that would be for a more appropriate time.

Using her speed Jyu rapidly grabbed cat man by the tail and yanked him off Beau, slamming him against the floor again and again until the floor's design was no langer recognizable. Jyu let go of his tail and grabbed him by the neck in a choke hold and lifted him up, her grip was so strong her nails dug into his skin so deep blood was coming out. "You're right, I'm a "fucked up copy, but I'm the "fucked up copy" that just ruined your good fun." Again she slamed him against the floor, practically making a hole. "Have a nice flight." With that being said she picked him up with both of her hands and sent him flying out threw the window, shattering it.

Taking a deep breath, Jyu tucked her hair behind her ears and went to Beau who was still hard and drenched in his and the other guy's sperm. " Beau, Beau, Beau..." She said, crossing her arms and shaking her head. "Whatever happend to lasering the man and go find Juliet?" No point in arguing about it. She just untied him so they could just run along and find Juliet. Who knows what they're doing to her?
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Noises... so many noises. From rushing people, to machines, to clattering tools on a silver tray, to her heartbeat... So many noises just makes her want to scream until she couldn't.

A change occurd in her, awakening was near and Juliet was not very eager to welcome it. Once she awakes, there will only be a world the Apthecary were merciful enough to make her forget, but will they do it again? Will Beau stand by her every step of the way? It wouldn't matter. They were back to this prison, tied in chains like animals that weren't allowed to be free.

At long last, Juliet's chestnut eyes flutter open and temporarly blinded by the intense white light. It was a room, similar to the one back at the Apothecary, but different. The entire room was white even the night stand and her bed. If she recalled correctly her bed couldn't camoflage if it's life depended on it. She uncovered herself and saw she was dressed in a white hospital gown. Strange, her clothes were always white lose pants and white lose long sleeved shirt. She sat up on the bed, her feet touching the cold floor which sent chills. There were no slip-ons like there used to be by the bed.

As she stood up to look around Juliet felt a breeze in all the wrong places. Peeking inside her hospital gown she saw there was absolutely no underwear underneath which made her create one of her famous cherry blushes. I was... naked when they brought me in? Juliet hoped with every fiber of her being that it wasn't true.

Honey... you were naked when you got tranquilized.

WHAT!?

Yep. Butt naked, in your birthday suit, in all your glory, showing off what your momma gave ya-

I GET IT! WHY!?

Because it's comfortable to sleep naked.

Oh my God! How many people are going to see me naked?

Babe... c'mon, you grew up in a lab. 90% of the time you were showing your goodies. Quit being a prude.

Quit being a slut!

Silence spread when the door opened and it was not the person she expected to see, but an unknown man, accompanied by guards, holding tranquilizing guns. "Who-who are you?" It was definately not the amnesia this time. In her memories she had not once seen these people. When they were going to bring her in for tests, Beau was always there to take her along with either a japanese man, whom she thought was her father, or an american woman, whom she thought was her mother.

They didn't speak a word. Just took her by the arms and walked her toward a laboratory where she was practically chained to a bed by the arms, legs and even throat. Seemed like they weren't taking any chances with her. What were they going to do with her? All the others in the room were also completely unknown.

Where the heck am I?
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:25 pm

As quickly as it started the erotic turn of events is violently back on track. Beau watches as the clone goes ape-shit-crazy on this Mad Cat rapist. The sound of the poor creatures body being thrown around like a ragdoll echo through the room and make Beau want to flinch.
He tries to squirm his way free, but the wires must be thousand pound tested and if should use all his strength to break them he could end up breaking something inside. He didn't need anymore damage.

When she is done with the vicious bashing she tosses the cat out of the window. Hopefully he can land on his feet. As she unties him she makes fun of him in a sarcastic manner he didn't know a clone made with zero personality could muster.
He tucks himself away and stands up not proud of what happened, but not upset either being as he wasn't hurt just a bit embarrassed. Then again who really cares? Everyone is a little gay.

"Maybe I didn't laser him because we could use him to get us to Juliet?" He points out. "Not like you were much help until after the fact." He shrugs and goes to the window. On the ground is Mad Cat's body. Much to Beau's surprise he's still moving a bit. "We should nab him before any of his friends arrives. Watch the next one be a dog or bird or something."
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend?" He turns to her. "Betray me and I'll blow up the entire lab including Dr. Takeru. You're nothing more than a replicated tissue trying to be someone you're not. I'm doing this for Juliet not for anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Madden's sexual exploration comes not to an abrupt end, but a complete crash!
His body is whipped around in a frenzy so quickly the next thing he knows he's flying. His natural instincts take over and he lands on his feet only to topple over as his tensed muscles give up and the fractured bones shoot lightning through his body. In an effort for his brain to deal he blacks out for a moment.

Mama. . .mama. . .will I ever see you again? Inside his mind he can see his mother standing in the street during a festival dressed in a beautiful traditional Thai outfit. He reaches tiny hands towards her and as she reaches back. . .

His eyes slowly open and he tries to push himself up. He lets out a high pitched squeal. There was so much damage inflicted at once his mind can't register it all. Every cell in his body is throbbing in agony. He manages to flip over and in the window stands the red haired Adonis. He coughs up a little blood before he gives a sly little smile. "So. . .worth it."

*~*~*~*~*

Lye is looking into a test sample the lab has already taken of Juliet's blood when Corie bursts into his office gun cocked and ready to fire. Lye doesn't blink an eye at her threats as he adjusts the microscope. "One second," he speaks calmly. He stands up and glances over at her. Her eyes are filled with tears and rage which on such a sweet face makes her look old. "That is an ugly look on your face." He comments as he takes out his phone and holds up a finger to tell her to give him a minute. He hits a single number and speaks out loud into it without placing it to his ear. "Initiate protocol 1-0-0 dash 3, heartbeat monitor, self destruct mode atomic, all remainder life forms terminate." He hangs up.

Back at his house the eyes of Guinevere light up. The voice command of her master causes her to move into action. The other dolls wake up as well and scan the house for all organic life forms to which they find three: two houseplants and a human. Now they wait.

"If you blow my head off how do you expect to get your darling baby girl back?" He asks her without a single shred of fear about him. "Besides if I die she dies. Simple as that," he informs her. "You didn't think I would take the child of a bounty hunter and not have a contingency plan, did you?" He smiles. "I would never have pegged you as the mommy type. After our brief romance I'm a bit offended you could be with another man after all you did teach her our song, remember the one you wrote for me. But then again grown women tend to be whores."

He looks back into the microscope. "Pricilla, please show Miss Corie out and kill her if she tries to attack me." He orders his lab assistant a tall for her once age doll wearing glasses and an oversized lab coat.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:37 pm

"You give her back to me!" She lunged at him but the doll held her back with great force. The young mother just broke. "Please! Don't hurt her!" Her captor began to drag her out. "Look at her she's yours too!" The door closed but Corie kept trying to break free. It wasn't until she was at the elevator was she released.

No! No! No!

Inside she broke down in tears. "My baby-" In a corner she dropped. What was she going to do? Only blame herself for going off on this vengeful quest that now her darling little girl is now paying the price.

What have I done?

Once outside and away from the facility. Corie paced around on the side of the road like she was sosme kind of freak. Maybe she was? Using her other phone, the bussiness one, she called the only person in the world she could think of to help her.

"Pick up the phone Madden."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Beau lingers over Mad Cat inspecting the damage the clone had done. Its impressive & even more impressive this kid is still alive.

"Can you move?" he asks. Mad Cat blinks. "You're going to take us to where they took Juliet and if you don't I'll let this little lady loose on you again. Got it?"
Mad blinks again to show he understands.
"Good," Beau lifts him up by his shirt and stands him on unstable legs. "Lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Corie's outburst means nothing to Lye, but to show how weak she really is until she says something that causes him to stop and look at her.
"Look at her she's yours too!"

Pricilla pushes her out before he has a chance to ask. Did she say that just to keep him from doing anything to her child or was it true? The characteristics were certainly similar to the point of maybe more than a coincidence. Under the premise that they did have unprotected sex and he never checked up on her in the last 8 years Evangeline could very well be the spawn of his loins.

He flips open his phone again. "Sarah, collect DNA from guest Evangeline and run it against your master's DNA. Immediately results are needed." He orders.

"Confirmed." Sarah, a tiny brunette with her hair in curly pigtails walks over to the guest room where Evangeline was and scans the bed. There is hair present on the pillow which she collects. She eats it and begins her analyses. "Hair follicle test initiated. Time remaining 1 hour and 43 seconds."

Lye hangs up and waits with a hand on his chin deep in thought. He can't postpone his work now, but what if this child is his? He certainly can't let her go, but Corie or rather Valentina, would never let her stay with him.
Corie would most certainly be in the way. Yet no child should be without a mother.
Lye glances over at Pricilla who is standing in the doorway awaiting further instructions. There is another solution if it were to come to it.

*~*~*~*~*

"When you said you were going to put a leash on me I thought you meant leather." Madden squirms in his new restraints of a metal choke chain. "Thought you would be grateful for the fun time I provided."

"Behave," Beau gives a little tug on the chain.

"Tsk, you know you liked it." Mad snips. He doesn't consider this leading a betrayal since The Pharmacy wanted the android anyways and with a clone in toe he's killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

"How far?" Beau demands.

"Across town, dumb-ass, we should've taken a car." Just then Madden's phone rings despite having been cracked in the beating. As he takes it out Beau pulls him to a halt. "If I don't answer it they'll know something is up." Mad chokes out.

Beau eases up. "No funny business. I have no problem snapping your skinny neck."

"Whatever," Madden rolls his eyes. He sees it's just Corie calling, probably to bitch him out for taking so long. Feeling smart enough to fool them he decides to speak in French. "Bonjour, mon amour. J'ai été capturé, mais ne vous inquiétez pas, je serai là bientôt avec l'androïde en tep. S'il vous plaît tuer le dernier clone-"

Beau chokes Madden before he can finish. As fast as he spoke he couldn't trick them. "I have an automatic translator inside my ears, genius."

"Good to know." Madden rolls his eyes again. "Never mind." He gets back to Corie. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:30 pm

So Madden got himself in a fix that is not really a fix, considering that he's keeping his end. Madden always played it weirdly during missions, but Corie knew how he worked so it was nothing she worried about. He was in all very good.

"Madden..." She clears her throat and whipes the last few tears that weren't probably the last. "J'ai vraiment ... vraiment besoin de votre aide, mais avant je vous demande de me jurer que vous ne voulez pas me trahir."

This was an epic leap of faith she was about to jump into. Madden can be so unpredictable but so far he hasn't shown her reason to betray her... right?

"Lye, a pris quelqu'un de très spécial pour moi. J'ai besoin que vous m'aidiez à trouver où il vit et aidez-moi complètement disparaître de l'écran radar. J'ai vraiment besoin de vous. Je vais vous donner ce que vous voulez en échange. Juste ... aidez-moi."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They walked on down the empty streets. Jyu was walking a little farther behind Beau, lost in thought. Everything Beau has told her just doesn't process. Like the way he speaks about Juliet and about the Apothecary. Seing Juliet as a person that deserves to be happy, when her entire purpose only revolved in serving the Apothecary as an experiment in order to help create a pathogen that could potentially do good for the world. Viewing the Apothecary as a monster that has no care but money and power. Jyu just didn't understand at all why he sees them this way. Why does he treat her like she's nothing? In the lab she has a purpose... to help production of the virus.

The clone lifted her head to look up at Beau, still thoughtful. He seemed sincere in his actions, seems to have become something much more than just a machine. He's no longer a machine that follows protocal nor a machine that must, under all circumstances, remain detached and apathetic through all situations. Beau cares for someone, he feels, he, in a way, has a reason to live. He's human.

"I'm doing this for Juliet not for anyone else."

Then... what was Jyu?

"You're nothing more than a replicated tissue trying to be someone you're not."

“You are nothing more than a fucked up copy of the original, too far from the original to be considered anything more than completely expandable.”

There was a sharp pain in her chest and some sort of void where her heart is suppose to be. Her hand found it's way over her heart and rested there. Despair? Something was happening to her eyes, everything went all blurry and watery. Something was coming out of her eye. Jyu touched it and looking at her finger she saw they were tears.

Distracted she bumped into Beau. "O-oh... pardon me." The tears wouldn't stop and Jyu had no clue what to do.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Eevee tried to mark her mother's phone again and again and again, but the line was dead, as if something wasn't letting her make any kinds of calls at all... none.

"C'mon." She tried again. When suddenly there were noises in the darkness of the study she was in. What was that? It sounded like foot steps, but who could it be? It's a large house, could be a maid? a butler?

From behind the desk, the little lady peeked out to see who it could be. Her eyes couldn't be showing her the truth. It was one of the dolls she had seen, standing perfectly still in the hall. It moves. May be fascinating to an adult, terrifying to a little girl who played with dolls two years ago. This was the creepiest sight she had ever seen and no lie she wanted to scream her head off, but she quickly covered her mouth and stayed quiet under the desk.

Where am I!?
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:07 am

Corie sounded like she's in a much more desperate situation than he himself got into. He can hear the anger and sadness in her voice. He should be the one who is angry and sad, but it's all the same to him all the violent abuse as he's used the insanity of being an openly gay man in modern day society.

It must be serious if a professional like her can't handle what has been done. She's never been so upset in front of him before.
"Special as in mentally retarded or just a person close to you? Better not be a pet." He asks knowing fully what she means. If she knows exactly what he wants then any deals he makes with her will be met because she is drastic. "If you insist you're making an offer I cannot refuse." He quotes The Godfather.
"I'll see you soon." He confirms.
Madden shrugs, "Nothing to do with you."

"Who are we expecting to see?" Beau glares at him.

"Don't worry, elegant." He smiles through the pain. "One thing at a time."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:27 am

Beau isn't sure what to expect and Mad Cat wasn't making it any easier.

Out of no where the clone bumps into his back.
"O-oh... pardon me." she excuses herself.

Beau glances back and notices her crying. He isn't sure why she is crying, but he's sure it isn't something an experiment is meant to do. Of course he hasn't been very nice and she is a clone of the most sensitive girl he's ever met.
"Are you okay?" He dares to ask. "Um...Juliet...no, not Juliet..." he tries to find the right words. "If we're going to be working together it would be best to know what your name is...if you have a name?"

This makes Mad Cat chuckle to which Beau gives him a rough shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next